what should i pratice to make it easier for me to play the smoke on the water solo.

i've been playing for about 4 months and i can play the rest of the song but i have trouble moving my fingers and picking that fast. so whcih scales or whatever?
ok. if you have about $5, go to Guitarcenter and buy a chart on scales. I bought it about 2 months ago, and it has really helped. And also, if you have only been playing for about 4 months, you should take it easy. Because I personally have been playing about a year and I still have trouble playing some of the easier solos, such as teh Enter Sandman solo. But yeah, buy the scale poster from Guitarcenter and you're set.
SoCalDirtDragon
Quote by SoCalDirtDragon
ok. if you have about $5, go to Guitarcenter and buy a chart on scales. I bought it about 2 months ago, and it has really helped. And also, if you have only been playing for about 4 months, you should take it easy. Because I personally have been playing about a year and I still have trouble playing some of the easier solos, such as teh Enter Sandman solo. But yeah, buy the scale poster from Guitarcenter and you're set.

alright thanks ill go check it out tommorow
and also i hear people say that the iron man solo is super easy but it sounds fast as helll. how do i go that fast. Just alt pick?
Yeah, but dont forget to do the hammer-ons and pull-offs when necessary, for speed playing, they are a guitarists best weapons.
SoCalDirtDragon
If you want to get good at the smoke on the water solo then practice the smoke on the water solo....

there's nothing you can do to make it any "easier", granted a little bit of basic theory helps with working out finger positions but there's nothing you can do to magically play faster or "better" - you just need to keep practicing until you improve.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com