anybody know who won? not that i watch UFC but in my younger days of watching WWF/WWE I knew lesnar and wonder how he faired?
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
I figured he would lose via submission because I know Mir is known for his sumbissions and Brock is huge and a beast but obviously submission is much more about technique and technicality and Lesnar's defense must not be good in that area
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
lol. lesner was owned.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by QuiatFat
Mir won in 1min 30 sec, via tapout.

Bad debut Lesnar.

Yeah, but Lesnar beat Mir down onto his back twice before being submitted. The second time with only a single punch. Also, Lesnar wasn't patient enough, and he made stupid rookie mistakes and turned his back on Mir, which resulted in the submission.

If Lesnar slows it down, and learns to read his opponents' moves better, he'll be extremely dangerous. Honestly, if he fought like a rookie and did the major damage that he did, what will he be like when he's got a little experience?
lesnar came out, took down mir, put some soild g and p together and got bull****ed by the ref, steve mazzagatti. He was deducted a point without even a warning for an inadvertant stike to the back of the head and the fight was stood back up, lesanr tokk him back down but in full guard and when he stood to pass mir knee barred him, lesnar showed he has huge potienal and in my opinion with out him losing his half guard he pounds out mir.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
Lesnar lost by a rookie mistake. Lesnar dominated the fight, but at the same time it was pretty obvious that Mir was just waiting for a chance. Mir took it and Lesnar will learn from it. Lesnar looked very impressive. Once he gets some experience he could potentially be a top contender in UFC.

The stats say he lost in just over a minute, but Lesnar was definitely not dominated.
Yeah I thought it was a good performance for Lesnar.
I didn't like how he took him to the ground straight away. I feel like he only did it to prove to anyone that he has "mad bjj skillz". he's a great wrestler, and he knew that in a ground fight, the BJJ expert will win against the wrestler. meh... I say be smart and not right.

He threw in some good punches, I feel like he should have tried to stay on his feet as much as he could. he kinda looked like a mess out there, going out punching left and right without thinking too much, wich is a bad idea against a guy like Mir.

overall, good fight for Lesnar. if he just uses his head more in the future, he'll be great.

And lol @ Sylvia.

EDIT: and I think Tyson proved to all the fans what we didn't know for ages.
that he CAN have a match not to be the match of the night. =)
it was still good.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
i just watched it.

i think 4girlsfingerpaint was better.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.