alrighty. i just recently sold my epiphone les paul studio, a case for it, and a line 6 spider 3 15w for about 400 bucks. that gives me a total of 700 smackers. im buying an ibanez s520ex for 600, and most likely a crate flexwave 120w half stack for 500 (i only have ot pay for half of each of these items. my parents said theyd pay the other half). that leaves me with an extra 200 bucks. any suggestions on any pedals or accessories, or even amp changes or something? thanks in advance i guess.
First off, get a good tube amp/tight solid state with the 500 bucks. The flexwave fails.
It's just a big version of the little practice combos.
Spend that extra 200 on upgrades for the guitar or to get an extra fancy amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
A box of condoms
a chicken sandwhich
lead paint
a pen
a rooster
and a small man to distract the masses from youre tiny appendage.
Take it to the pit, eh?

Anyhow... Peavey classics and Crate Palominos are great tube amps in your price range.
Also, style of music?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
If you play mainly heavy music, get a Randall RG50TC. It can do brewtalz and isn't going to strain your back because it's a relatively light tube combo.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Flexwaves = SHIT.

Get a nice tube combo.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
yeah, i have a flexwave too and im not too happy with it. i mean its alright, but it's nothing special. looootts of feedback. if you're gonna get one, get effect pedals, the built in effects are pretty much balls, especially the delay.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com