Does anyone know what I do to make the mod on the Boss TR2 pedal that analog man does? What do I need to get to do it?

Thanks,

JJ

Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
anyone?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
ok thanks guys that helped a lot.
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by xifr
Don't complain if someone hasn't answered your question in the first couple hours, it's a forum, not a damn chat room.

you don't have to bump every few hours

you're in the wrong section. This is a thread for gear building and customizing.

http://www.schematicheaven.com/effects/boss_tr2_tremolo.pdf
you can figure out the volume mod really easily with that. analogman says he upgrades to higher quality components. thats a tough one to figure out.

or take it to a forum that is for pedal modding

board.buildyourownclone.com
diystompboxes.com
harmonycentral.com has a DIY section

and dont bitch when someone doesn't answer you immediatly
ok thanks
Quote by NeverMeant
sorry to bump this again..but how good is the mod? Does it really make a big difference?
Quote by NeverMeant