so my parents have a dell desktop and when i came downstairs i heard a clicking sound. realizing it was the sound of a monitor going on and off i took a look at the computer. The monitor keeps going between on and off or on and standby, the light changes between green and orange, and it changes every half a second or so. has anyone ever had a problem like this / know how to fix it / could direct me to a way to fix it?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
although super smash bros. (the only reason i know that from) is an awesome game, i think i should have more options before opting to falcon punch the monitor
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
normally monitors do that because of lack of signal from the desktop. First thing I'd do is make sure the monitor is connected properly. If it's happening when the PC is on, then it could well be screwed up.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by CanadaHckyDude
although super smash bros. (the only reason i know that from) is an awesome game, i think i should have more options before opting to falcon punch the monitor

haha. you are win.
connections are fine, just checked
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell