I think im addicited to this things. i go through a bottle of t 2's just to get me through the week. Is there somthing wrong with that? with me?
You stole my Overture
what kinda high to painkillers give u
? where do u purchase them. i are intregued
PTARMIGAN DUNE?
haha

Addicted to T2's! thats hilarious
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I heard on the radio if you take painkillers once everyday, you'll be healthier or something. Maybe true, I have no clue.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Thales
Yeah, you probably are addicted, I suggest going to a doctor.

He is definitely not
Quote by soulflyV
Lol. I don't know anything about painkiller addiction, that seemed like a good idea at the time I said it.
Quote by brandon369852
I heard on the radio if you take painkillers once everyday, you'll be healthier or something. Maybe true, I have no clue.

Doubt it. They raise your blood pressure which can lead to a heart attack.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
its not just the painkillers. gravol, perks. im kinda a wreck im pale, bag under my eyes and its affecting my school work
You stole my Overture
Quote by BulletFrost
its not just the painkillers. gravol, perks. im kinda a wreck im pale, bag under my eyes and its affecting my school work

haha

Gravol! Gravol isn't even slightly addictive
Quote by soulflyV
Codeine is addiction. It's a serious issue. Have some willpower, wean yourself off.

By "Perks" I assume you mean Percocet which=oxycodone. Much more addictive than the others. Take some care to wean off if you don't think you can do it all at once but bottom line is that they aren't good for you.
Quote by Garret.
haha

Gravol! Gravol isn't even slightly addictive

have you ever taken gravol with t2 and perks?
didnt think so
You stole my Overture
Quote by allalong
Codeine is addiction. It's a serious issue. Have some willpower, wean yourself off.

By "Perks" I assume you mean Percocet which=oxycodone. Much more addictive than the others. Take some care to wean off if you don't think you can do it all at once but bottom line is that they aren't good for you.

he's talking about Tylenol 2, It's not exactly that strong and very bad for your liver to take enough to be considered "addicted". I can almost guarantee he is not addicted to Tylenol 2 or Gravol.

Edit:

Quote by BulletFrost
have you ever taken gravol with t2 and perks?
didnt think so

Gravol and T2 yes, Perks no.
Quote by soulflyV
Last edited by Garret. at Feb 3, 2008,
What I meant was that Tylenol 2 contains codeine, which is indeed addictive. There's a very small amount of codeine in these though and it's along with caffeine and acetaminophen so I can't imagine that it's very pleasent taking them.
reminds me of this girl who pretended she was addicted to advil over the summer. and rpetended to go into withdrawls for attention
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.