Poll: Would you rather be..
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you rather be..
Good looking
26 25%
Nice, Good Personality
80 75%
Voters: 106.
Good looking and be an ass

Or Be Nice and have a good personality?

Me, id go with good looking cause im known for being super nice, and being a a great person. but it doesn't me anywhere haha.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
No one likes an asshole.

Nice ftw.
Gear:
Fender Standard HSS Strat w/ Tone Zone bridge
ESP Ltd EC-1k Black cherry
Carvin DC127 blackburst with Bareknuckle Warpigs
Peavey 6505+
Good looking gets you teh sex. Nice personality gets you relationships which get you teh sex. I'ma go with numbah t00.
Number two for sure, nice guys have it hard for a while, but trust me once you find the right girl everything is fine.
Quote by thatguy93
if your hot and an asshole, thats two good things. chicks love assholes.

As much as I hate that **** and its dumb ****in **** **** ***** **** splooge load...

its true
ha ha ha number 2... that was really immature
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by doggy_hat
True, but my ;hand is' my girlsfreind.

So.. You finger your ass?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by DarkRaven03
No one likes an asshole.

Nice ftw.

No one likes to look like one either.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by thatguy93
if your hot and an asshole, thats two good things. chicks love assholes.

No, they love confident guys. Assholes are generally confident, so that's why girls are often seen with them.
I can't Imagen living without being hot and nice.
UG's Yellow Ranger

For some reason girls here seem to like the assholes and end up getting hurt, while the nice guys are in the background and the people they turn to for solace but never someone they'd go out with.

I'm already in the 2nd position. lol.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
The latter...I might be an ugly twat but I like to think that I'm at least a decent sort of bloke.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
I think the question is biased. You're one of those 'nicey nicey no confidence' guys, right? So to make yourself feel better, you say that anyone who's confident is an ass. That's just bull****, I mean what's wrong with being a bit cocky? Hardly fair to say that they don't have a good personality. You think all those guys out there scoring chicks are just one-dimensional, what a load of horse ****!

Anyway..... I don't know which one to choose now, 'cause I don't think the poll is fair.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I'm a kind, quiet person anyway. But I'm not so attractive though, not that that bothers me.
I'm in position 2 right now, would like to be more attractive, but not if it cost me my personality.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
Quote by This_Kidd
I think the question is biased. You're one of those 'nicey nicey no confidence' guys, right? So to make yourself feel better, you say that anyone who's confident is an ass. That's just bull****, I mean what's wrong with being a bit cocky? Hardly fair to say that they don't have a good personality. You think all those guys out there scoring chicks are just one-dimensional, what a load of horse ****!

Anyway..... I don't know which one to choose now, 'cause I don't think the poll is fair.

im confident, yet that doesnt make me cocky.
i don't walk around treating people like sh*t,
i have a friendly personality, and i'm nice.
see this is where i get confused.
why dont girls want any of that again?
they basically want someone who will actually treat them horribly,
and they don't want a distant, low self-esteem guy.
well what if your in between? (me)
a confusing situation on my part, but then again i doubt this whole explanation made any sense...
number 2... I can be good looking, nice and have a great personality! LOOPHOLE!!!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by Wheel

id go with good looking cause im known for being super nice, and being a a great person.

well

ladi-damn-da, you think your better than the rest of the pit?
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by ctb
I'm a kind, quiet person anyway. But I'm not so attractive though, not that that bothers me.

aww I dont think your unattractive at all

but on the question, being a hot sexy asshole only gets you so far boys. Honestly the popularity and attention will probably only last during your highschool years. Once you get out of highschool you might find things are much different.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
i chose good looking. then i can be a model and be rich. money cant buy happiness, but it can buy things that make me happy.