What goes on in there? I imagine there is some pretty sexy stuff going on in there, but I could be wrong. I was wondering if any of you knew what went on in there.
Not enough Sodomy
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
well you see in women prisons they all have crazy sex since its women. and there is obviously no homosexaul activities because its women prison...
Not sexy they mostly look like dyes not hot usually. Also, there is a little period going on there so I'm sure there are freak outs.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
most of the women in jail are crack heads and crack heads are pretty scary looking.
Sexy? arguable. Probably only the minimum security ones where all the hot teachers who slept with their students go.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
they all have pillow fights in thongs of course
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by wenwi91
most of the women in jail are crack heads and crack heads are pretty scary looking.

+1 for reading my mind.
Just wondering... how does rape work in a womans prison? It's not like they can get hold of strap-ons.
Quote by sargasm
You're an idiot. Prison is prison. It's not a good place.

Hey, take it easy man!
Quote by Lead guitarist
Just wondering... how does rape work in a womans prison? It's not like they can get hold of strap-ons.

+1
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Lead guitarist

well my guess is that they restrain one chick and make her eat the other ones out, but then there is the question of biting.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
im sure woman prisons are preety mellow...nothing brutal
there ARE the crazy arse horny skinhead chicks...and that's just wrong
Quote by Lead guitarist

..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

give me something seriously illegal to do, internet access once i'm in, and i'll tell you.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
pierce someone else with a saftey pin....?
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
I lol'd at Kaed's pic.
At first I thought it was a pencil, and I kept scrolling, and starting lol'ing
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by Lead guitarist

I think Shemales still go to womans prison, so the ********* honors go to them.
Quote by beckyjc

Watch the new series of the L word, you will then have your awnser.

+1

Even the women who get to prison cute are forced to "clique up" and join a gang. A lot of the time they shave their heads and adopt the signs of that particular gang, and ultimately become butch, masculine, and gross-looking.

So yes, there is a lot of sex going on there but I can't imagine any of it being remotely hot.
Quote by sargasm
You're an idiot. Prison is prison. It's not a good place.

+1