Page 1 of 2
So yeah. I live in Washington. And I need to make some money for equipment. What things do you suggest I do to make money. (Please don't say "prostitution". Which I know some of you will.)
"I hate signatures, and irony. They're just not cool at all."
sell drugs...

the government cant take taxes outta that!
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Depending on your location MD may not hire until like 16...

TS, you'll have a hard time trying to find a "standard job" at your age, I suggest just looking around the neighborhood for work. cut grass and shrubs, wash cars....stuff like that for a little money. Sure you wont get much out of it but its better than nothing.
Shoot birds at the airport.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
well youre to young to start pimping..... and being a professional musician aint gonna happen unless you sell youre soul to The disney corporation....... you could sell sperm but youre only thirteen and you probbably wouldnt know how to get it, and you cant get a normal job at least not in california,................you could sell drugs theyre easy to get (your moms medicine cabinent) but thats morally wrong especialy for you so i donno sounds like youre outa luck.
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Just steal sh*t and sell it or whatever. No taxes, make your own ours, you're your own boss, good job security (as long as you stay outta jail), plus if you do get caught your criminal record will get wiped as soon as you become an adult, so no harm done.
bag boy, idk anything about your parents jobs but i was able to work at my dads warehouse for a while at age 14. and actually i think its illegal to work under age 14, but you can like mow lawns(in the summer), rake leaves, paint fences, help old people, ect.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
baby sitting, mowing lawns, silly shirts to friends, drugs, nothing truly official for someone that young
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
well youre to young to start pimping..... and being a professional musician aint gonna happen unless you sell youre soul to The disney corporation....... you could sell sperm but youre only thirteen and you probbably wouldnt know how to get it, and you cant get a normal job at least not in california,................you could sell drugs theyre easy to get (your moms medicine cabinent) but thats morally wrong especialy for you so i donno sounds like youre outa luck.

I have narcotics my mom refuses to take, would that work?
Quote by doggy_hat
When your too youn tg to get a job because of child labor laws, Just think

What would an illegal immigirant do!?

my illegal grandparents worked in the feilds...i ont think theyll let him do that anymore, besides i could easily see the scene in fun with dick n jane replay itself in real life and this kid ending up getting deported with a bunch of mexicans, no that wont do.
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Well I live in a small town of 3000 people. There's no jobs that would accept me at this age. (And by jobs I mean getting paid like 8 bucks an hour working 4 hours.) There's this job at this small movie rental place that's the easiest job ever. You basically sit on a computer and scan a few purchases. Which is pretty damn awesome. They only accept 16 year olds and up. So I guess I'll have to run errands or something. Do odd jobs.
"I hate signatures, and irony. They're just not cool at all."
Quote by ihavnofingrprnt
my illegal grandparents worked in the feilds...i ont think theyll let him do that anymore, besides i could easily see the scene in fun with dick n jane replay itself in real life and this kid ending up getting deported with a bunch of mexicans, no that wont do.

When I made that post I had undertable jobs in mind, not working in the fields and getting deported. I remember when my brother worked at a factory where he was the only worker that could speak english. about a year ago the factory got busted and shut down.
as of right now, 13 is young for working anywhere. insurance and basic state/federal laws don't bode well for someone your age. but if i can point you any direction: start in food industry. that's where i started. and i'm not talking about the stereotypical "mcdonalds" job; if there are some GOOD restaurants in your area, go to the place and ask if there are any positions open for an able-bodied, young, hard-working individual. if you're dedicated enough, they may hire you. again, 13 is very young; a few years will do you wonders when trying to get hired for a job, but you may as well give it a shot! i STARTED working at a very fancy place at $9.00/hour (this was back in about 2000...get off my lawn) doing dishes. that was huge money back when i was 15 years old. that place got me through the last half of high school and the first half of college. but at this point i'm probably rambling because i just got back from the bars and am in a public forum on the interwebs where at least 3 other people will read whatever i write.
Prostitution. Pimp your sister or something.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

You could probably find some rich person to sponsor your puberty.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

it is illegal for a person under 14 to work. Your best bet would be "under the table" jobs, for example a local fruit place thats willing to pay you cash.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
got a younger sister, cos i got about 15 bucks
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Im surprised nobody has said this....go out busking! Playing music on the street corner downtown.
Webcam shows. Seriouslt. You show yourself for a creepy old man. But they got the bucks!
Altar boy.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
how many of these type of threads do we need for goodness sake
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Portuguese_boy

Sell body parts

fixed
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex