Page 1 of 3
so i'm 16, and I've been going out with a girl for 3 years. We had sex (condom used, failed) and now she's pregnant. She's giving the baby up for adoption and now her parents forbid her from seeing me. But we are really in love and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. Her parents are really overprotective and they always make sure they know where she's going and they somehow always find out if she lied. And we go to different schools so we dont even see each other then.

What should we do?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Sounds like your girlfriend has watched a bit too much Juno...
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Three words.

YOU ****ED UP

Congratulations. Now suck it up and accept the consequences of your/her actions. How would you react if some punk kid got your future daughter pregnant at the ripe age of 16? I think you would be ****ting bricks. Not bitching about how her parents are "overprotective".

IncuEdit: Why do I get the feeling that you say you wanna spend your life with her now, yet when it gets tough (you may not want to acknowledge it, but it will, very much so) you'll run to the hills? That's the typical horny teenager mentality as far as I see it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Last edited by IncubusMan999 at Feb 3, 2008,
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm

haha yeah i just saw that movie and was like "this is the story of the past 3 months of my life"
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Not defy her parents and show them that you are both mature enought to handle the situation. Try and talk to her parents maturely and try and get them to allow you to see her in their house under their terms.

I dont see any other solution because they are not going to trust you or their daughter to be alone away from them.

If you defy her parents or she defies them, kiss goodbye to seeing her again until she is 18... Thats if she wants to see you again after all that time.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
ahhhhh my best friend ****ed this guy last week, his condom failed.
she got the morning after pill.
but something inside me really wishes she still gets pregnant.
dunno why. i guess i ate evil bananas or something.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Three words.

YOU ****ED UP

Congratulations. Now suck it up and accept the consequences of her actions. How would you react if some punk kid got your future daughter pregnant at the ripe age of 16? I think you would be ****ting bricks. Not bitching about how her parents are "overprotective".

+1.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
You may aswell ask a 4 year old these questions. He would give a better answer than people on here.
falcon punch!
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by boreamor
Kill her parents.

Hmmm, after reading all the replies people have given you
this seems to be the most logical
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm

ellen page...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Quote by maca-venagas

What
Quote by maca-venagas

haha ur a good friend
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by friji
falcon punch!

that oughta do it
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

What are you asking UG for? Our options are limited to violence, more violence, and then some picards. Ask someone real. Talk to her parents. Be mature, responsible. Yeah. K.
Why the hell aren't you thinking about your future child instead of this juvenile crap?
Run Forest, run!
www. killTheParentsOfYourGirlfriendAfterYouFoundOutShesPregnant.com

then go to

www. HideTheBodysOfYourGirlfriendsParentsAfterYouveBrutallyMurderedThem.com
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
friji, that is the best answer to any question i have ever seen ever! my sig is in your hands
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
Quote by GruntFuttock
friji, that is the best answer to any question i have ever seen ever! my sig is in your hands

Your avatar is made of epic win.
I can only suggest doing what Romeo and Juliet did, but don't mess it up like they did.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Lets' face it pal, for 1, you're in a ****ing awkward situation, which nobody needs telling you about, but its' there. And for 2: Well done for taking this to the most inappropriate place the civillised world knows! Consider this a friendly warning about pit-seeking.
Serious talking though... Just ride it out for a while, as its' all pretty recent, so everyone on her side will be currently using your picture for effigies, dart-boards, etc... See what happens, use things like texts, internets etc., to try n keep in touch.
So far as the prospective child is concerned,whichever desicion she takes is going to absolutely kill her from the inside - adoption does at least give someone else the chance - which seems to be the angle she's taking on this.
(Was gonna PM this, but I guess it doesn't matter how counsel arrives, right?)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm

I havn't watched that movie but I swear it is the biggest rip off of a movie ever, from what I've seen of the trailor anyway. But there is a Korean movie called Jeni Juno, and its about a girl getting pregnant to her boyfriend at a really really young age. I see enough similarities for it to be a rip off just by seeing the Trailor. Anyway as for TS, I have no idea what you should do.

I am sorry for wasting your time.
Quote by Regression
I havn't watched that movie but I swear it is the biggest rip off of a movie ever, from what I've seen of the trailor anyway. But there is a Korean movie called Jeni Juno, and its about a girl getting pregnant to her boyfriend at a really really young age. I see enough similarities for it to be a rip off just by seeing the Trailor. Anyway as for TS, I have no idea what you should do.

I am sorry for wasting your time.

No, it's not. And it's not like Juno had a very original topic idea anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Regression
I guess I'll have to watch Juno, but if it ends up a major rip off I will be awards bragging rights. Btw TS if you do plan to kill her parents, this form of self defense may help when trying to kill aswell.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM
It's very possible they did base Juno off that movie. They just re-did it, and released it in America so that it's famous world wide.
I'm not sure what you should do. but I'm absolutely sure you won't find the answer in the pit.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Three words.

YOU ****ED UP

actually he could have ****ed down or mabey sideways but thats a little awkward
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by andychalmers102
we want to spend the rest of our lives together.

LAWL
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by IncubusMan999
Three words.

YOU ****ED UP

Congratulations. Now suck it up and accept the consequences of your/her actions. How would you react if some punk kid got your future daughter pregnant at the ripe age of 16? I think you would be ****ting bricks. Not bitching about how her parents are "overprotective".

IncuEdit: Why do I get the feeling that you say you wanna spend your life with her now, yet when it gets tough (you may not want to acknowledge it, but it will, very much so) you'll run to the hills? That's the typical horny teenager mentality as far as I see it.

And you totally just made a complete ass out of yourself. I'm guessing you've never been laid, right?

Face it, teens have sex. Nothing new here. He was responsible enough to use a condom, but it failed. And the both of them are responsible enough to go through with the pregnancy and give the child up for adoption rather than using abortion as a method of birth control. He still loves her and wants to see her.

I don't see how you guys can make him out to be a bad guy. Sounds like you're just jealous that someone's getting laid at a young age and you aren't.
Quote by fob12
What are you asking UG for? Our options are limited to violence, more violence, and then some picards. Ask someone real. Talk to her parents. Be mature, responsible. Yeah. K.

This guy is right.
UG is only capable of telling you to kill her parents.
Or giving you facepalms.

Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
they don't trust you because you knocked her up at 16 dumb sh*t
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by jimmyjimjim
you can always go on ricki lake

The world loves wannabes, so...
Hey Hey, DO that brand new thing!
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Grow a pair.

....well you clearly have a pair but you know what I mean.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
so she wants to give the baby up for adoption??

did she consult you on this??

do u care what happens about YOUR baby?
how would u feel if 20 years from now u get a knock on the door from a really hot chick who you want bang straight away, but turns out to be your daughter??
if if was me i would feel great about it. but only if she wanted bang me.
Learn to use a condom properly. It only fails if you do.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Put on two condoms next time x)

/sarcasm
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Page 1 of 3