Page 1 of 2
So I woke up earlier than usual today and thought I'd tell all you fellow early risers good morning. What do you guys have planned for today?

As for me I'm probably going to sit here and do nothing till someone calls me.

Discuss!
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by mr freezy
Homework, and lots of it.

That sucks. I got a 4 day weekend so I got all mine done.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
I'm going to bed soon. The sun is all the way up, and I don't like to be around when the sun is around. It kinda creeps me out, to be honest.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
this reminds me of the site that shall not be named:

"it's a brand new day what should I do?"

"Kill yourself"

anyway it is 3.15 PM here.. get yourself a basket of chicken wings, rent 10 horrormovies and enjoy the day!

I'm just thrilled that I don't have to acknowledge the existence of the Superbowl if I'm asleep all day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

God everybody's lives are so much more productive than my own...

Quote by Jminnich500
im on study leave for the next 2 weeks and my exams are done

and ive got bfmv tonight!!

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
hmm its 1.15 am here in beautifull australia.

atm im currently "temporarily borrowing" UT from megaupload cos im hell bored.

i will sleep in good time, when i wake up who knows what crazy shenanigans i may get up to.

rigth now i need coffee tho
I'm....

Doing nothing.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Opus Pocus
God everybody's lives are so much more productive than my own...

Not me, man. I'm laying here next to my Pitbull, sharing crackers with easy cheese spread over them. I haven't smoked in like.. three hours, and I'm too lazy to get up and do it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'm....

Doing nothing.

You and me both dude.
Quote by Jminnich500
I'm gonna run in a 5K race in an hour.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Me, I've just been to the gym and had lunch and now I'm drinking a coffee (coz Im kinda addicted)
Later my dad is cooking apple sausages for me, my parents and my grandparents while we discuss our holiday to France in August.
At some point today I'll have to do some of my english course work and practice guitar, and walk the dog.
Ahh how fun
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
I'm gonna go play some Socom 1 on my PS2...then switch to Socom: Combined Assault when I get bored of #1. Since theres no "respawn" in Socom 1, I play guitar while I'm dead watchin other ppl.

I was hoping my band would come over, since I cleaned out my band room in the basement...but my dad took a night shift and will be sleeping ALL day
Good morning? it's 15:23 in germany my friend
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I plan on going back to sleep, then doing some homework.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Well I got up this morning and watched Match Of The Day (football (soccer) highlights), then I've been on the PC and playing guitar pretty much since, it's 2.30 pm now and I'm going to need to do some homework soon.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
I JUst came back from an epic sleepover this is what happened these two girls i know were dogsitting and they had a whole house to themselves and the girls house is in front of the dogsitting house sowe had to sneak in (me and a friend) and we drank and we sneaked out this morning and it was fun
Quote by Von Hugenstein
I JUst came back from an epic sleepover this is what happened these two girls i know were dogsitting and they had a whole house to themselves and the girls house is in front of the dogsitting house sowe had to sneak in (me and a friend) and we drank and we sneaked out this morning and it was fun

It's not epic until I read the words, "I got laid."

If you didn't, lie to me. And tell me this is how you lost your virginity.
Quote by vintage x metal

forgot to mention i'll be watchin scotland v france in the 6 nations

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
1:35am over in Aus and im sitting here cos im not tired even though i will be waking in a matter of hours after whatever sleep i do manage to get to watch the superbowl. cant decide who to go for, brady who i last heard is injured but hell still play or like the giants, cmon its the GGGmen! so eh should be good game. but basically listening to music, looking at somewhere back in time setlists cos i see maiden next week when they get here, theyre in india atm i think. hmm yep, oh and im sitting in boxers and the tag on the back is itching the **** out of me. gold standing to maiden, then later this month killswitch and shadows fall then march ozzy gold standing!!! *thumbs up*
Last edited by thepatient001 at Feb 3, 2008,
Now I'm about to go workout.

Yay for activity!
Quote by Jminnich500
My boyfriend is working and ignoring me atm [as he has been since thursday] so I'm sitting here drinking water and being bored.
♥xx♥

probably goin to guitar center for a bit, then back for the superbowl w/ my family (it's the only football game I actually watch all the way through)
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
ahhh just playing guitar
...and eating junk food
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Working on a play for a couple hours (I'm crew, not an actor) and then maybe a superbowl party.

GO PATS!!
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Sober up, then recover from my hangover...
...Bleep Bloop...
Good morning? It's 16:00 over here!

I'm working right now, and it sucks and its repetitive, but I can listen to music, so that cheers me up!
i know this is about yesterday and not today, but last nigth i got drunk in the park with this chick that ive kinda been seeing.
we stole an abandoned pram and went around town pretending to be parents,
then we went and laid naked in the park drinking triple distilled smirnoff.

i dont want to jump to conclusions here, but id say it was a fan-phucking-tastic night
Quote by maca-venagas
i know this is about yesterday and not today, but last nigth i got drunk in the park with this chick that ive kinda been seeing.
we stole an abandoned pram and went around town pretending to be parents,
then we went and laid naked in the park drinking triple distilled smirnoff.

i dont want to jump to conclusions here, but id say it was a fan-phucking-tastic night

Sounds pretty eventful.
Quote by Jminnich500
well, its already afternoon here, but i cleaned a bit, killed some time on thhe computer and drew a picture... later, I'm going to watch the football game

EDIT: Damn.. this was for yesterday.. oh well
Page 1 of 2