How long does it take for your site to get a google page rank? as it says No page rank available, how can you increase your page rank and how long does it take to get your site listed in google? I've submitted it to google and it said it would crawl or something? anyway, please explain everything dummed down as im a noob with internet terms.
Look up how page rank works. It's a reference system, where the more pages there are which have a link to your site, the higher your rank. It will take a while, especially if your webpage is worthless.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
You website will get a high rating if a lot of pages with a high rating link to your page. Those high rated pages also recieved their high rating because a lot of high rated paged linked to them, and so on....
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
So how does the whole linking thing start, cause you've got to start of on 0 page rank anyway. So say if i linked to google, would i get a good page rank instantly?
Google searches through links. You gotta get your website linked to other websites and get them to link back to you. I doubt you'll get Microsoft or any other top-rated website to link you but you gotta start somewhere.

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Quote by electricnightma
So how does the whole linking thing start, cause you've got to start of on 0 page rank anyway. So say if i linked to google, would i get a good page rank instantly?

The page links to you, not you linking it.

Having the correct phrases on the site also helps.
Searching, for example: 'Airport', will bring up links to the main airports.

Also, you pay google for place rankings.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by electricnightma

No, I think high-ranking pages have to link to you. Otherwise everybody would link to the big websites and we would all have a high page rank.
Tell me, who is this?
It's Mr. Lemon...
What are you doing here?
I'm off to the cupboard, where I keep the bodies...
Bad Mr. Lemon, bad lemon.
so if he posted s link in the Microsoft forums, then he'd be ranked highly?
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.