i want to build a shed/shack sorta think in my backyard for me and my friends to hang outin...has any one else done this that can tell me the cost of the materials and stuff??
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
well it depends on how big of a shed it is and if you want to buy high quality wood.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
i live in upstate ny and it doesnt gotta be high quality wood
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Building a shed is second only to building your own ladder in awesomeness.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I'd say find out your dimensions so you have a basic Idea of what you need in lumber. Then if your going to put siding or something on it, plus shingles for the roof and what not.
make it out of balsa wood.

excellent because when you get angry you can just punch a whole in the wall

I have a little hut made out of branhes...but then the termites got at it, and theres fungus on it, bugs all around it, mushrooms and its slowly collapsing into a pile of sticks.

Tis very sad, so moral of the story - use processed wood!
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
i had a tarp i hung from a tree in the woods, and some old vinyl seat things. it worked way better than my backyard ever would have.
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
try and contact this guy:

<.<

>.>

--------------------