Does anyone know the rules on busking in the London underground? Like do you have to be a certain age, or do you have to fill in a form or whatever?
^^^^True words of wisdom spoken from a genius

Gear:
Stagg Flying V
Roland Microcube
Some **** acoustic
And some random Fender straP. With a P, not T
Quote by scott0390
i spoke to one once and i believe you have to be at least 18 and you have to apply to TFL i think

Does this apply to busking everywhere in England? I wanted to apply for a busker's license but don't know the first thing about how the system works.
1st post is right i think for the underground, all the police can do though is ask you to move
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
i think the laws r only strict in places where there full of hobos playing a penny whistle. some places require you to get some sort of busking licence but all you need to so is show you can actually play your intstrument properly. i dunno if age comes into it but theres a good chance it does. my mate busks in sheffield all the time n hes 17. It might be different in the underground though if the grounds are owned by a private company rather than the council. id be nest checkin it out with ur council.
wow that was o long post for the same conclusion as evry1 else.
i know i will sound like a complete doucshe and everyone will probably shun me for it but what is busking?
^ Busking is playing on the street to people, often for money or just for the sheer thrill of it

Busking on the underground requires you to be 18 and to apply to TFL and they have set points throughout stations around the network that they set aside for buskers, so you can't just go anywhere but they allocate you a place in pretty busy parts, which is the aim I guess
How about not in the Underground? Like just on the street or something? Any laws for that?
^^^^True words of wisdom spoken from a genius

Gear:
Stagg Flying V
Roland Microcube
Some **** acoustic
And some random Fender straP. With a P, not T
Quote by fleh
i think the laws r only strict in places where there full of hobos playing a penny whistle. some places require you to get some sort of busking licence but all you need to so is show you can actually play your intstrument properly. i dunno if age comes into it but theres a good chance it does. my mate busks in sheffield all the time n hes 17. It might be different in the underground though if the grounds are owned by a private company rather than the council. id be nest checkin it out with ur council.
wow that was o long post for the same conclusion as evry1 else.

Yeah, there's this thing called grammar..

Sorry, I mean grammer.