whats good about it and whats bad? I've been told there really good and are good for metal... and where could I get one at the cheapest?
you really really need to click this, and register: Music forum
Dont cheap out on them, if you do, you'll get the crappy quality ones (I still love the necks on them, even if they're cheap as hell) shoot for an NJ Series and you'll get a very nice quality instrument.
Quote by Eric 666
Dont cheap out on them, if you do, you'll get the crappy quality ones (I still love the necks on them, even if they're cheap as hell) shoot for an NJ Series and you'll get a very nice quality instrument.

+1, I like the necks on them, But the cheap ones aren't that good. Crap wood, bad quality, bad pickups, bad tremolo.
Depends what model. There are a lot, and you can get a real stinker unless you know what you're getting.

Mine, however, kicks ass
The $600 and up models are regarded as their good tuff. Avoid anything lower unless it's used.
Don't get the bronze series warlock. That was my first guitar and it sounded like crap, I had to fix the tone, volume and pickup selector after 2 months of use. The lower end B.C.Rich are garbage.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Which one are you looking at? There are plenty of different models of Warlocks. Like others have said, stay away from the cheap ones like the bronze series. The ones worth looking at are the IT, NT, Dark Arts, NJ Deluxe, KK Signature, Exotic, and Calibre. Anything else will have pretty poor quality in most aspects of it.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.