Looking for a Drummer, Vocalist, and Guitarist in the London, Ontario area! My friend and I are a Bassist and Guitarist/Keyboardist looking for someone with some talent to start up a band with. We'd be pretty much everywhere with what we'd be playing. Already have some songs kind of written too!
soh you need basically everthing...monkeys can play bass...i've seen it, funny stuff
*Pouts* Bass isn't that easy! Unless your doing Fall Out Boy or something...Or any bands that just do repeated notes for bass...
Quote by Bair
soh you need basically everthing...monkeys can play bass...i've seen it, funny stuff

You = epic phail.

That is all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Not an Epic Phail! Noone I know plays these instruments! (Cept my friend but shes also kyboardist)
Quote by Kitty!
Not an Epic Phail! Noone I know plays these instruments! (Cept my friend but shes also kyboardist)

You misunderstand; I was calling the epic phail on Blair saying bass can be played by a monkey, no offense meant
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I live in london... this freezing rain stuff is so ****ty right now... ahah you know what I'm talking about... but ya give some info on what your looking for... I'm already in a band but hell you like rise against, rage and some other sick bands so like I'm always lookin' for people to jam with... post some info up
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
wowww... 1994 ehh... you do realize that like ninety percent of the people on here are at least like I dunno older than 13 ahah or something (I may be wrong)... so like you're probably not going to have any luck at all finding any band mates on here... also just wait until you go to high school... there will be way more kids interested in music and stuff then at public school... I didn't even really start playing until like highschool soo ya you're probably not going to find many kids you're age that play... soo good luck with that
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
What info? My friend and I are trying a bunch of different stuff before we actually form a band, but like you said the band will come with high school. As it is, my public school doesn't really have many people that play guitar, unless you count Guitar Hero...

Highschool is next year though, so right now my friend and I are trying to figure out different techniques and stuff.

Yea, I know I'm little. Im above 13 though, haha. Okay, 14 isn't much >.<

Yea, there are lots of older people on here...I signed up just so I could add some tabs when I feel like it
Still gunna try to get this to work though...If my friend and I can find people to just play with, not even start a band, but practice different songs and get an idea of what to do. that would be great.

Common!