I have a B.C. Rich Warlock (KKW). Almost perfect condition and never really used. If you're interested in buying/trading, let me know with an offer!
WTB: Vox AD30VT. PM me!
Last edited by Pederson at Feb 3, 2008,
ive got a Acrylic warlock if your interested ill sell it to you for $250, ive had it for about a year and its good shape ill throw in a case that i had to do a little modifying to to get the guitar to fit
It's a guitar case, except it's not a hard shell.
You can get a Warlock for £150 off Ebay.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
I'd be willing to sell mine + bag for $250 + shipping. Just message me and let me know! (thekbot(AT)hotmail) is my email.
Quote by Xx Death xX
Pederson.. urs is the black with like red flamies right?

Yes sir.
whoa whoa whoa mate... u seriously meant clear? I see the pic =] dude thats insane!
you really really need to click this, and register: Music forum
I have a BC Rich Rave Warlock for sale that I could part with for 100 dollars + shipping. The neck is RULER straight. One of the horns is damaged slightly (as usual with those warlocks!!) It has a brand new trem installed thats only got a couple hours of playing on it. The volume and tone pots are in working order and it actually stays in tune WAY better than my other BC Rich (a 700$ bc rich bich >_< it pisses me off so much...) It's a red guitar that has scratches on it from normal use, but I wouldn't consider it too serious.

If you're interested I can take pictures/take sound samples ? Just PM me altho I mite check back on this thread.

(I live in Wash DC, zip 20016, you can check how much shipping is from your end if youd like)

EDIT: I just saw on your profile that it said your location is 21060... if thats your zip code, we could even meet halfway and you could test it out?
take a look: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uewLk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=&1s=&1z=20016&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=&2c=&2s=&2z=21060&r=f
Last edited by minichibi at Feb 3, 2008,
yeah it looks pretty good the guitar looks really good in the case i wish i could show you some pictures
I'm interested in an all black with the widow headstock possibly a black neck, or an ice acrylic (the see-thru) like the one guys Jackson's I think
I have exactly what you are looking for.
It is all black Warlock Deluxe Custom w/cream binding on body and neck.
dark rosewood fretboard with no inlays.
Widow headstock.
Seymour Duncan pickups....bridge=Dimebucker, neck=SH-8 Invader.
very good condition with fitted hard-shell case.
new strings with extra set.

If this sounds like something you need to see let me know and i will take some pics.
This this rocks and is in very good condition minus the common nicks to the horns that are only in the paint.

PICS HERE

Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
Last edited by woopah at Feb 8, 2008,
pics added
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
i Have this

it's my love
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
the Bullseye... is that a plate that you can remove and put on whenever? or was it made like that?
My friend has a B.C. Rich Avenge he wants to get rid of.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-Avenge-SOB-Electric-Guitar?sku=512676
It's in good shape, he took care of it. He's asking like $180 for it. PM me if your interested.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars