this is a term my friend came up with to describe the curent trend of bands that totally suck. Some prime examples would be Nickelback, Hinder, and Finger Eleven.

Butt Rock must be stopped. Anyone else think that we're headed towards doomsday?
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by TheShubes
this is a term my friend came up with to describe the curent trend of bands that totally suck. Some prime examples would be Nickelback, Hinder, and Finger Eleven.

Butt Rock must be stopped. Anyone else think that we're headed towards doomsday?

no dude. buttrock was nor made up by your friend. and it doesnt mean bands that totally suck. buttrock is synonomous with grunge. thats all it means.
EDIT: actually its any 80s metal, not grunge. i looked it up on urban dictionary. s oyour contradicting yourself. your title says 80s guitar fanatic. so in your opinion butt rock is not horrible music is it...?
Last edited by thatguy93 at Feb 3, 2008,
How long did it take him to come up with that crazy term?
Part of the Conan O'Brien is a genius group.
PM Garlik to join

Quote by X\Chazza/X

Anyway, long hair and a foreign accent, aren't you a hit with the laydeees?

Quote by CollinPlaysBass

Backstreet Boys > Beatles
were just concerned that the radio and mtv are destroying music more than ever. so, report me for having an opinion i guess. theres just not much musical quality to those bands
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by TheShubes

Dont forget Fall Out Boy.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by TheShubes
were just concerned that the radio and mtv are destroying music more than ever. so, report me for having an opinion i guess. theres just not much musical quality to those bands

I heard if you change your opinions to the same as everyone else in the world life becomes much fulfilling....
its just different music n00b
theres still plenty of metal bands out there
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼