It's a compilation of Nintendo songs for about 7 different instruments.
I haven't performed it yet but I will as soon as I can get my friends to learn their parts. Basically it's only a MIDI right now but you will be interested in the powertab.

It includes (in order): zelda, fire emblem, mario, kirby, f-zero runs about 5 minutes.

I did most of it by ear and some of it by looking around at the few nintendo tabs on this website. Enjoy.
Attachments:
Nintendo Medly zip.zip
"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
-Albert Einstein
the MIDI is in the zip with the powertab
"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
-Albert Einstein
Nice, that's pretty on for transcribing video game music by ear. It'd be sweet to hear a whole Super Smash Bros. medley
This was wonderful. I like the composition, and especially how each piece flows into each other for having been such different compositions. The transition from Fire Emblem to the mario theme particularly struck me. A lot of time people see medlies as just one piece after another with no context.

One thing I would work on is getting the right music for some parts. The Dreamland theme from kirby seemed to me to have some wrong notes in particular, and I play a lot of Smash so I'd know Another thing might just be personal taste, but going from MIDI and having a band actually perform this, with guitar and such would be a delight to hear. Nice job overall, man.

I have no shame, so I'm just gonna plug my thread in here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778348

Give it a look, if you get the chance. Cheers!
My Gear
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez RG520QS
'78 Ibanez Les Paul copy
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest
Fender Telecaster
Vantage Semihollow
Line6 AX2 212 combo modeling amplifier
Yea, the violinist pointed out the mistakes in kirby when I showed it to him but they are quite subtle.
-Albert Einstein
That sounds sick. I can't wait to hear it recorded.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.