Main Stage Lineup: Slipknot, Disturbed, DRAGONFORCE, Mastodon
Official site: www.mayhemfest.com
Touring across the USA: July - August 2008
More information to be announced!

Whos going to this?
Didn't slipknot break up?
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Didn't slipknot break up?

nope. everyone is basically off doing other music or something else.

they are supposed to release another cd i think next year if i remember correctly.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
woop slipknot are back i read this on their myspace i just want them to come to england
does any one know when the album is released?
I have pressbox tickets to this already cus my girlfriend's dad works for coke which owns rockstar (thats right. be jealous)
Must. Resist. Hatred. And. Flaming.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I would really, really like to go, man. Machine fucking Head on the bill!

Also, Slipknot are sharp, dude. I don't care what you say; I still like 'em.

Mastodon are super weak live though; at least when I saw them at Metaltown. The same goes for Dragonforce.
I'm going, but only for Disturbed, Mastodon, Machine Head, and The Red Chord. It'll be worth it just for Mastodon.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Utter crap, besides Machine Head. Mastadon are alright, but I think that is a Godawful festival lineup; well it's not coming to Britain. Dude, even Download is on average better.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I'm going they got a great line up with the exception of a couple bands *cough* *Dragonforce**cough* *underoath**cough**cough*. I'm mainly going for airbourne.
Team Coco