I know the general order is like this:

ESP Custom > ESP/Edwards > Grassroots/LTD

Were does a very high end Edwards EC fit in?
ESP custom>esp standard>Edwards>LTD/grassroots.

that's the order afaik.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
^ agreed. as far as I know.

not too sure if it's a high-end edwards, though. there might be some overlap, there might not.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quite a few people believe that Edwards are of slightly higher quality than ESP Standard. I'm not really sure about that though. Nonetheless, Edwards are great, and I plan on ordering myself either an E-RV-148 or E-EC-150E before the end of this year.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
that's why i said i'm not sure, i haven't tried the artist models.

not that you can really compare edwards gibson copies (the only ones I've tried) with esp pointy, floydy superstrats anyway...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Feb 4, 2008,