I'm bored, the parents aren't home but i dunno when they will be home. Should I smoke some of the reefer?
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

And also, wear mascara ... snake! Peon ... perhaps try masturbating too?

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

stuff a toilet paper roll full of some dryer sheets and make sure you exhale all the smoke through it, that way your parents can be in the next room eating dinner and you can get high and no one will ever know!

just make sure to keep the bowl covered so no smoke escapes
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by TheShubes
stuff a toilet paper roll full of some dryer sheets and make sure you exhale all the smoke through it, that way your parents can be in the next room eating dinner and you can get high and no one will ever know!

Or, just go outside for awhile.
Quote by TheShubes

Smuffffffff.
i was def. expecting some non-smoker to come in and flame the **** out of me, but i guess the pit likes to smoke too! and thanks for the suggestions.
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Quote by JaketheSnake123
i was def. expecting some non-smoker to come in and flame the **** out of me, but i guess the pit likes to smoke too! and thanks for the suggestions.

Baked right now hah.
yeah you could always go outside...

but i dont live where its exceptionally warm, especially right now.

whenever i did the technique i described above, i'd always blow the smoke into my backpack, or under a blanket through the 'sneek-a-toke' as we call it.

the only time i ever almost got caught was when i had taken a hit, and my sister came in and said You have a phone call, and i had lungs full of goods.

still, got away with it, and its tried and true
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
dude this situation just happened to me like ten minutes ago. i ended up blazing a little and eating waffles.
go for it haha
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
ya I'm near chicago, so its pretty cold right now. I also just realized my dads home sick but I'm not too worried about him because he smokes pot still. Im worried about my stepmom, she still smokes but she hates it when i smoke and she really hates it when i smoke in the house because she thinks that the smell will be permanently in the house

so pretty much my stepmom=fcking retarded
Quote by Heafyman

Don't smoke. It's bad for your health.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Don't smoke. It's bad for your health.

Did i mention JeanMi36=fcking retarded as well?
Quote by Heafyman

smoking IS bad for you

so is direct sunlight, it causes cancer

and stairs, you could fall and break something!

which reminds me, i got a joint i'm gonna smoke outside on the stairs. see you all in hell i guess
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
ok so heres the plan that i formulated...im gonna shower, toke up either with the toilet roll or just go outside and then hit up this local pizza place where the slices are half of the pizza and its only 4 dollars.

Sound good?
Quote by Heafyman

do it up and take a toke for me while i do math homework.....

....nah ill toke too AND THEN do homework
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I usually just smoke by my window. Take off the screen and keep it lit/take hits outside of the window. Keep the window open just in case the smell lingers for a bit and I'm too baked to notice. If I'm feeling really paranoid I may spray some deodorant, but that usually makes things seem a bit suspicious.
Quote by Archaon
I usually just smoke by my window. Take off the screen and keep it lit/take hits outside of the window. Keep the window open just in case the smell lingers for a bit and I'm too baked to notice. If I'm feeling really paranoid I may spray some deodorant, but that usually makes things seem a bit suspicious.

What great advice!
I bet the TS's dilemma is still actual, seeing as this thread is only nine months old.