Thats the thing.. i dont have a distortion pedal.. i cant find any.. this country SUCKS.. the guitar shops SUCKKKKK, they're also TOOO FAR im getting one soon (hopefully) thanks anyways
That's really good if you've only been playing a few months. I'm not a big Hammett fan at all, but you are definitely good at playing that. My only advice would be try to use your pinky more on the parts after the tapping. It might seem awkward now, but it'll help you play things easier in the long run.
Pretty good, but work on your rhythm. And I'm pretty sure the part right after the tapping bit is tremolo picking. I think your distortion's fine, don't worry about sounds until you can play the solo close to perfectly.
"What are those wooden things? Chairs?"
"No, they are acoustic instruments."
"Acoustic? What's that? Oh you mean a grampa's guitar?"
"A grampa's guitar? That's for pussies and grampas. I think you know it."

-Metalocalypse
Really good, considering the amount of time you've been playing
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
Nice work man! But try to keep the whole solo at one certian BPM instead of goiing faster, and then slower... Still kickass
You're on the right track, but it gets super sloppy towards the end. Just keep practicing, you'll get it down. Gj for the small amount of time you've been playing though.
I thought it was great . What you could improve has already been said, so keep practicing and it'll be perfect.
Great job man, You can play that after only 6-8 months????????? I been at this stupid thing for 3 years and I can't come close to that, LOL.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=769495
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna