I want to sign up for my own ebay account, but it says i need to be 18+ old

Im only 16, what risks are there that they'll find out my age? And are there any other pre 18 ebay users out there

Ian
can you just get your parents to sign up with their names? then you dont have to worry about it.
Yes, lots.

It's fine
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
yea i use it
if you're real apprehensive make it in a parents name but theres no real way to discover you are just don't sound immature when you message people
Quote by fretsonfire74
Pickup line: Hi, you'll do.
Break up: I don't like you anymore.

Quote by Rasta Dogg
I'm freakin' out here, maaaaaan
Quote by metaldud536
Send out your weakest pokemon first then switch to a stronger one to share experience points.
lol i made mine was i was 14, you definitly can but ur gona need a paypal/credit card number if ur buy stuff. At least a Paypal if ur selling ****
wow why are you worrying about it? just sign up, say ur 18 and if u wanna but something put it in your parents name since im sure they'll be using their credit card.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
i had an eBay business when i was 14 years old. set up entirely by me including verified paypal acount. dont worry about it
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
I signed up for an account when I was 16.

The cops were at my door in 5 seconds.
i made mine when i was 11
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I use my parents eBay's account. Basically I buy stuff and give them the money its a full proof plan.