Ya so I was wondering what everyone thinks about Co-ed bathrooms.

Co-ed=boy and girl for those of you who did not know
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

I've never been in one. It would be funny taking a sh next to a girl though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by JaketheSnake123
Ya so I was wondering what everyone thinks about Co-ed bathrooms.

Co-ed=boy and girl for those of you who did not know

well, whats your opinion on the matter?
They are also known as brothels.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think you'll find that co-ed means co-educational, whereas you're looking for 'unisex'.

And it's quite a normal thing, most clubs I go to have unisex bathrooms and you don't really notice.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

you mean like one person bathrooms at like gas station or ones where there like stall and urinals

that would be kinda weird pissing in front of a girl
We dont seperate gender, but my sister and i dont use the bathroom at the same time, I'd find that really weird. And my bad on mistaking coed for unisex.
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

im public places like malls and food places and such, the men bathroom is really nasty, i barely want to use them unless i really really need to.....i cant really imagine a girl using one cause in public places the kids just pee on walls and on the door handle
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by sashki
Think about it:

You probably either live, or have once lived in a house with your family.
Your family probably = men and women.
Do you have separate bathrooms for each gender?

How would you like it tho if you were taking the biggest, smelliest **** of your life, the entire toilet reeks of it, you finish up and wipe your ass go to wash your hands and the chick you really fancy is standing there washing her hands, disgusted look on her face, she knows it was you, you know it was you, will you ever score with this girl? NEVER!!!!!