is it possible to hack an AIM account? if so...anyone know how? thank you pit!

EDIT: the reason is cuz some1 hacked my im account, and i want to hack into it and get the password so i can change it and have my account back
Last edited by guitardude34875 at Feb 3, 2008,
Is it possible to start a fire with only one flint stone?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Is it possible to start a fire with only one flint stone?

Is breaking of said flint stone into 2 allowed?
Considering that hacking someone's account is probably in some way illegal, you really shouldn't be asking that question. Although getting the password is really the only way to go.
Get one of these spoof sites where it looks just like the aim sign in page, but when they type their details it all gets sent to you...

Nahh, just make friends.
Quote by CLVPX
Get one of these spoof sites where it looks just like the aim sign in page, but when they type their details it all gets sent to you...

Nahh, just make friends.

wow, when i googled aim spoof sites, one of the results was this thread
Anything can get hacked.

But who is going to waste their time on aim? I'm going to hack your aim and talk to your buddy's. AHAHA
it's possible, depending on how stupid they are...

if they forgot to change the contact email of the account, and it truly was your account to start with, that means that the contact email should be your email.

That way, if you do the "forgot your password?" link.... it should send your password to your contact email.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Quote by Musicman48858
it's possible, depending on how stupid they are...

if they forgot to change the contact email of the account, and it truly was your account to start with, that means that the contact email should be your email.

That way, if you do the "forgot your password?" link.... it should send your password to your contact email.

yeah, but i did that, but my contact was an at&t one, and there was some deal where there would be no more at&t email accounts because of the merger, i would, but i can't because of that