Right, well I've been looking into amps, and i think I've narrowed down my choices.
I play a 72 Telecaster Deluxe reissue, and my main genres are indie, rock and alternative - things like Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro etc...
I've narrowed it down to:

Laney VC 30 - Great indie cleans, apparently takes pedals well. Not sure about the vintage voicing, but would get an overdrive for the more modern rock sounds.

Laney LC 30 - Seperate EQ, Modern sound and 'Fendery' cleans? However, I've heard that it doesn't sound too good at higher volumes.

Used Marshall JCM900 - Apparently nice cleans, but not sure the cleans would suit me. The gain should be just about right though.

Orange Tiny Terror - Slightly over budget, and I'm not sure how it would take pedals. However, i have played one, and really enjoyed the sounds i got.

Your thoughts, and preferences?
          All ideas are appreciated
          Quote by jxljxl
          If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
          I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
          Quote by cmakkidguitar
          Right, well I've been looking into amps, and i think I've narrowed down my choices.
          I play a 72 Telecaster Deluxe reissue, and my main genres are indie, rock and alternative - things like Bloc Party, Arctic Monkeys, Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro etc...
          I've narrowed it down to:

Laney VC 30 - Great indie cleans, apparently takes pedals well. Not sure about the vintage voicing, but would get an overdrive for the more modern rock sounds.

Laney LC 30 - Seperate EQ, Modern sound and 'Fendery' cleans? However, I've heard that it doesn't sound too good at higher volumes.

Used Marshall JCM900 - Apparently nice cleans, but not sure the cleans would suit me. The gain should be just about right though.

Orange Tiny Terror - Slightly over budget, and I'm not sure how it would take pedals. However, i have played one, and really enjoyed the sounds i got.

Your thoughts, and preferences?
                  All ideas are appreciated

Go with the 900. I wasn't too fussy about the cleans myself but whatever, the gain channel makes up for it. The VC30 would be a solid choice too.
                  Quote by zgr0826
                  My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
                  I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
                  Cheers, it's definitely up there on my list
                  Bumppp >.<
                  Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
                  I want C-mak in my bum.

Would the 900's cleans be up to par for indie at all?
                  Quote by jxljxl

Quote by jxljxl
                  I want C-mak in my bum.