Narrowed it down to these Possible Guitars:

B.C Rich Retro Gunslinger (red)- Doubt a Pup change is needed, good bridge, not so sure about the neck though. Price is in my Range

Ibanez Herman Li Signature- Solid Bridge, 24 Frets, Know nothing about the Pickups so a swap would probobly be needed. no idea about price

Ibanez Sam Totman Signature- Not so great bridge, good pickups. not so sure if theyd fit my style though. Good neck, no idea about price though.

darn ibanez doesnt list prices on there models, but the BC is suppsoed to be 599. Im going to be using the guitars for 80's Hair Metal such as Poison, Warrant, Skid Row, Bad English kinda stuff, as well as some Racer X and DragonForce kinda things. im probobly going to go with the Gunslinger, but i just found out about the new DragonForce guitars today. ill hopefully be able to try them all out though. also, does anyone know what the Retail price is for the Ibanez?
Quote by Davester000
im sure the herman li sig comes with dizmario's??

Yup, ive just never Heard of the Exact Model so im not sure what styles it would be good for. The Sam Totman comes with Evolutions and the BC comes with Super Distortions.
the herman lee is prob better quality
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
I believe the Heman Li comes with custom Dimarzios. Remember, they also released 24-Fret S-series during Namm. These will probably be less expensive than the Herman Li sig.
Will the herman li be able to do Hair and Glam Metal? i wont be using it for A whole lot of other stuff besides that, because i have a Gibson SG as well. as i said, i might only use it for DragonForce and Racer X besides the hair metal. Warrant and Poison are my first priority

EDIT: The Herman Li sig is More expensive than the 24 Fret Sabre?? I Thought it may only be a little over 1000. thats out of my price range. I Have at most around 900-1000 to spend, which is why i was originally going with the BC.

damn
The gunslingers look yummy. Like said above try looking for the 24 frets S series, it is a lot cheaper and looks good. You can give it a pup swap and still save a lot of money
I'm an Ibanez man, but if I had to choose from those three, i'd choose the Gunslinger, it does the job when it comes to hair metal.
(Racer X forever! \m/)
I Thought the new Sabre was around 1700? I Might be wrong though, i havent been following NAMM ver closely. especially Ibanez.

as well, some German/french/spanish whatever site listed the Ibanez STM as 900 Euros.
The B.C Rich, why? because half of those bands or more used B.C Rich at one point in time (yes even Mr. Paul Gilbert) besides it has more of the 1980's vibe than any of the other ones, plus its gonna be a lot cheaper than a lot of other guitars.
Quote by Eric 666
The B.C Rich, why? because half of those bands or more used B.C Rich at one point in time (yes even Mr. Paul Gilbert) besides it has more of the 1980's vibe than any of the other ones, plus its gonna be a lot cheaper than a lot of other guitars.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too, Im just hoping BC Rich doesnt screw it up and make it really cheap. that would suck

if only i had enouph money to buy all three of these...

*Goes out and Buys 20 Lottery Tickets*
Quote by Tubyboulin
Yeah thats what i was thinking too, Im just hoping BC Rich doesnt screw it up and make it really cheap. that would suck

if only i had enouph money to buy all three of these...

*Goes out and Buys 20 Lottery Tickets*

nah they can't do that, as it would be false advertisement when they came out, I mean imagine going to the store with a catalog of the original specs and seeing the actual guitar made with Nato bodies, Licensed Floyds and DiMarzio designed pickups...it would be not only blasphemy, but they would get sued up the ass.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Will the herman li be able to do Hair and Glam Metal? i wont be using it for A whole lot of other stuff besides that, because i have a Gibson SG as well. as i said, i might only use it for DragonForce and Racer X besides the hair metal. Warrant and Poison are my first priority

EDIT: The Herman Li sig is More expensive than the 24 Fret Sabre?? I Thought it may only be a little over 1000. thats out of my price range. I Have at most around 900-1000 to spend, which is why i was originally going with the BC.

damn

You may be right....I looked again and the S-Prestige is list at $1700...which usually translates to $1200 USD at store price. Apparently the price/model tag was missing at Namm for the Li Sig so I have no basis for comparison. However, the Totman sig was only $1100 list.
Quote by Eric 666
nah they can't do that, as it would be false advertisement when they came out, I mean imagine going to the store with a catalog of the original specs and seeing the actual guitar made with Nato bodies, Licensed Floyds and DiMarzio designed pickups...it would be not only blasphemy, but they would get sued up the ass.

I Ment more along the Lines of the Wiring Catching Fire, Pickups cutting out, or the Neck falling off/snapping off but im a tad Paranoid

Ever since coming to this Site all ive heard are horrible, horrible things about The Warlock and crap and so i kinda got the mentality that BC could do no good, this guitar will hopefully change that.
Quote by Tubyboulin
I Ment more along the Lines of the Wiring Catching Fire, Pickups cutting out, or the Neck falling off/snapping off but im a tad Paranoid

Ever since coming to this Site all ive heard are horrible, horrible things about The Warlock and crap and so i kinda got the mentality that BC could do no good, this guitar will hopefully change that.

when they come out, try em out, take pictures and come back with a full review and you'll get yourself rid of that paranoia