I write whole drum songs in Reason because I can't play drums. The way I do it is - write the consistent beat, select the length of the beat in edit window, bounce it to a WAV, and then import it. Is there an easier way?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by fridge_raider
What isn't easy about that? What are you importing it into?

well, its not that its not easy, its just time-consuming.. I'm importing it into Protools
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Ok sorry. It seems like the quickest way for me, how quick do you want it to be? As in, what would the ideal way be for you ?
There is poetry in despair.
I haven't used Protools much, but in most other sequencers you would want to set it up as a slave in Rewire with your DAW as the master, thus allowing you to play Reason's drums straight into your DAW.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.