Ok i was just playign CoD4 on Xbox Live. I got a message from a COD4 DevPaul saying;

Hello, this is Paul from IW a members at our partner company Activision has informed us of your in game glitching and XP boosting. As a result your rank will be reset within 48hrs. If you feel you would like to state your case feel free to contact me back. Thanks.

Now, i haven't been glitching at all - strangely though, this message came minutes after i had gotten a 16 kill streak with 0 deaths in the game i was playing.

I don't know if this is genuine or just some guy playing a joke.

Has anyone else had this?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
sounds like a joke, but contact an actual member of staff and ask them?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Haha. Who cares if it does get reset, it's only a game.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Email the site support, or whatever it's called. :/ Strange, maybe people got jealous.
I contacted him back and then he said he could'nt reveal who submitted the report.

I think it's fake. If someone had reported me then it'd of been a message from Xbox not some guy called COD4 whatever surely.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Leonheart
16-0? Crazy.

Ha Yer I know. Got lucky with my airstrike.

Sounds like some people got pissed at your pwnage, matey.

Contact IW yourself, and ask if it's genuine, and if they say it's a genuine warning, then state your case. Nothing else you really can do.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Donkey Fly
Ha Yer I know. Got lucky with my airstrike.
I've gone 42-3 in a game. HOW BOUT THAT.

Too bad I only rented it for a week. I would've been a friggin' progidy.
Thanks for the reponses.

Quote by fob12
I've gone 42-3 in a game. HOW BOUT THAT.

Too bad I only rented it for a week. I would've been a friggin' progidy.

That means you died on average once every 14 kills. This guy went 16 without dying, therefore he wins.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Leonheart
16-0? Crazy.

One of my friends bought a 360 last week with COD4 (his first ever fps) and got a 25-0 on his first ever game.

Still though, 16-0 is pretty awesome.
http://devpaul.deviantart.com/ Maybe the same guy? With any kind of warning, they have to make it somewhat official, this isnt the stone age. A regular message is like me emailing you telling you that your account will be suspended in 48 hours. Which would you believe? Me, or an official notice from UG? Worst case scenario, you loose your rank. You can still play the same, right?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Leonheart
16-0? Crazy.

dont mean to brag but i went 27-0. i **** u not. helicopter support+sniping on bloc <3

back on topic, u should def contact some one from COD4 staff. especially if ur high ranked.
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured