So I was browsing the 'Tube a few minutes ago trying to expand my musical horizons and came across this weird three stringed Japanese instrument strangely reminiscent of a banjo, called a shamisen. I then found this video of these two guys just rocking the fuck out on them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGfvk_Z5390&feature=related

Share your weird, uncommon musical instrument tastes.
That was amazing. I goatta say that is even more awesome than a sitar, and I love sitar.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
holy crap, thats amazing, how did you find that?
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
that **** made me lol

i once saw a turtle shell with some strings
the guy who played that thing pwned pretty much
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
that was ****ing win!
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Oh wow, I gotta get me one of those. But here's the REALLY awesome part.

My people...on tv...and they didn't embarrass me!!!
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Vermintide
It wouldn't have sounded nearly as good without the electric guitar behind it.

Yes. Traditional instruments dont always need unnecessary "bitchen" guitar behind them.
I recall an instrument that was basically an upside down bowl and you hit it with your hands. It made the most enchanting sounds ever.

If only i could remember what it was called
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!