I want to get to a folder on my computer where I can see all the favourites I have, so they're a little bit easier to tidy up and organize. If I go to the D: disc, documents and settings, all users, favourites, there's one folder "Yahoo!", but no bookmarks. That's like one of the bookmark folders you get when installing yahoo, but where do I find all the folders I created myself, and all the boomarks that aren't in a folder, but only in the favourites?
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
itll probably be in my computer, D, programes, firefox/i.e
Internet Explorer
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
I don't like Firefox, and I didn't have it...until maybe a week ago when there was a topic about it here in the Pit and I got curious and wanted to see for myself .

And there is no programs on D:, that's on C:. I tried going to Programs, Internet Explorer, but there were no favourites there. I tried going to the Program Files, also on C, but that only had a Logitech folder.
Quote by ChrisN