a guy actually called in later and confessed it was a fake. but if what he's saying WAS true ... wouldn't you expect the powers that be to make such an admission in order to downplay the entire event?

sorry, that's dale gribble talking.

edit: that page said 15 mins to download. this is faster ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
#DTWD
Lol, I listen to Coast To Coast AM sometimes. Some of it's pretty interesting. For all you c2c fans out there, I live in the same town where Mel's Hole is located.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
NO listen. The reason he called in later to explain it was fake, is because hes a ****ing ex/worker for area 51. They probally ****ing killed him for saying that ****.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Lol, I listen to Coast To Coast AM sometimes. Some of it's pretty interesting. For all you c2c fans out there, I live in the same town where Mel's Hole is located.

i only listen to c2c occasionally because:

1. it's one of two shows on WLS that is not available for internet play
2. it's only on after midnight so i usually only hear the beginning, or like 15 mins. out of the program on my way home.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i only listen to c2c occasionally because:

1. it's one of two shows on WLS that is not available for internet play
2. it's only on after midnight so i usually only hear the beginning, or like 15 mins. out of the program on my way home.

I found an AM stream on iTunes that has C2C. It was under Talk/Spoken Word, and I think it was called KXNT.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Could someone elaborate I don't really understand
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by saxaxe
Is this the recording used in Faiip De Oiad? (sp?)

yes.
#DTWD
I'm gonna regret saying this... But since when did radio stations use satellites? I might just be assuming here, but I know the ones near me don't...
Alright well i want to point this thread into a new direction. This is going to be a long paragraph but here it goes.

Alright. For all of you that know what the planet X is, its actually not quite a planet. Its a Brown Dwarf Star. Its sort of like a second sun. Anyways. awhile ago nasa said that it was the size of venus. It travels in an eliptical orbit. every couple of thousand years it comes back through our solar system. Let me post a picture real quick.

Anyway im tired of typing but yeah
Quote by SillyRabbit
Alright well i want to point this thread into a new direction. This is going to be a long paragraph but here it goes.

Alright. For all of you that know what the planet X is, its actually not quite a planet. Its a Brown Dwarf Star. Its sort of like a second sun. Anyways. awhile ago nasa said that it was the size of venus. It travels in an eliptical orbit. every couple of thousand years it comes back through our solar system. Let me post a picture real quick.

:|

wat.
Quote by SillyRabbit

SillyRabbit fail is for you.
Feed your mind.
Quote by SillyRabbit

thats not at all what planet x is.
What is this about?!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by SealCubMassacre
:|

wat.

i think my favorite was: this is going to be a long paragraph.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

Mine was that typing it tired him out.
Feed your mind.
Quote by primusfan

The children of the future are doomed if that's what we call a long paragraph. At this rate, books will be extinct in no time.
Quote by Firebread
Mine was that typing it tired him out.

and @ archaon's as well.
#DTWD