I didn't know what board this should be in, so I'll post it here.

I have been wanting to buy one, but I don't really want to spend loads of money, just something to get me into it.

Would a cheap Stagg harmonica be any good?

Thanks for any help.
I would suggest a Hohner Blues Harp. I have one and it is awesome and you can get a good one for under $30 (US).
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
There tends to be little price difference between a decent and a rubbish harp. I'd recommend a Hohner Special 20; about £10-£20 ($20-$40). How much does the Stagg model cost?
Buy a Hohner Marine Band (10 hole diatonic) in C or D (2 hole draw is easier on D for beginners)

Special 20 would work fine too.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I bought a couple of Hohner SilverStar's (in C and A) the other day to get started (AU$10 each). I wouldn't recommend them.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
just get a blues harp. its only slightly more expensive than a crappy one and sounds better
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by confusius
I have a Hohner Marine Band in D and it's great for just mucking around, quite cheap as well.

Don't bother with Marine Band; get a Big River, which is by Hohner but cheaper too. In harmonica, body material does not matter, so a wooden body will only make it hard to repair or clean.

And make sure you buy the right key... harpers ten to play on 2nd hole draw for blues scales and its effects. The associated key is of following

Major - Blues
G D
A E
Bb F
C G
D A
E B
F C