I was playing my friends Starcaster (this is why I am not supprised) and when I used the whammy bar, the neck flexed so much. If i loked at the head, it moved like 1/2 - 1 inch. This is abnormal right?
Hello
Definitely YES, that is not normal.
Quote by scottishmob

This is a site for musicians and you're all crying about the sad state of rock? Fuck that. I'm going to practice more and take over radio. I advise you all to do the same.
I picked up guitar a little while ago. My first guitar is actually a Starcaster and I use the Wammy bar a lot (I'm trying to get the right sounds...having a lot of trouble actually) and nothing out-of-the-ordinary happens when I use it. I think you may need to get that guitar checked!

Oh and my guitar was from CostCo = ]
instead of fixing a ****ar, get a new one. might i suggest rg321 or rg2ex1 by ibanez. it doesnt have a tremolo unit, but then you wont noddle around as much on the guitar when you're practicing.
Quote by shtiming
instead of fixing a ****ar, get a new one. might i suggest rg321 or rg2ex1 by ibanez. it doesnt have a tremolo unit, but then you wont noddle around as much on the guitar when you're practicing.

Dude, its not my guitar! I said it was my friends (atleast i think i said that) Is it possible that it doesnt have a truss rod in it?
Hello
Quote by a2ndSide
I picked up guitar a little while ago. My first guitar is actually a Starcaster and I use the Wammy bar a lot (I'm trying to get the right sounds...having a lot of trouble actually) and nothing out-of-the-ordinary happens when I use it. I think you may need to get that guitar checked!

Oh and my guitar was from CostCo = ]

I suggest you get the recite and return the guitar and have them return your 200$
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33