Is anyone else counting down the days until May, when Death Cab's Narrow Stairs is released? Listened to that bumpin' bassline on their studio teaser an upwards of a thousand times?
This thread's for Death Cab's new album; publicity, anticipation, concerns as to their new sound, etc.
From their UG interview it says it'll be a lot louder. I'm stoked.
Discuss.

PS. I checked the Death Cab thread, there was a mention or two about the new album, nothing too elaborate though. So i figure a new thread about it will be acceptable.
Quote by hug a llama
I usually just pretend I'm batman on duty. It makes me feel useful to society.

Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Penguins are ****ing creepy. They all just stand there, staring... with their EYES. Like beady eyed tuxedo clad stalkers.
I can't wait. It's gonna be mindblowing.

I just bought Chris Walla's Field Manual, and it's nothing short of amazing.
Need to get that Chris Walla album, loved Give Up by Postal Service and Home Volume 5 by Ben and some other randomer

Yeah, apparantly they mostly listened to sludegy metal while making this. DCFC go metal? Should be epic

I just hope it's not as acoustic-y/ballady as Plans. Needs a bit more venom.
yeah, i heard a few of the songs on youtube that ben played at a show last year, it sounds like its gonna be pretty good.
I'm very curious. I haven't listened to Death Cab in a while though, so I think I can wait. How about the album opener apparently being 9 minutes long? That's pretty crazy.

Chris Walla's solo deal wasn't too special, there are maybe four really good songs on that album.
I'm scared and excited for this. I didn't buy Plans.
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Quote by SugarRush66
by Ben and some other randomer

The guy from American Analog Set isn't exactly a randomer, but anyway...

9 minute opener? Might be quite interesting but don't know how well DCFC will pull that off.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic