Poll: Which pickups? (Seymour Duncans)
Poll Options
View poll results: Which pickups? (Seymour Duncans)
Neck- Hot Rail Middle- Cool Rail
4 27%
Neck- Hot rail Middle- Vintage rail
4 27%
Neck- Cool rail Middle- Hot rail
2 13%
Neck- Cool rail Middle- Vintage rail
0 0%
Neck- Vintage Rail Middle- Cool Rail
2 13%
Neck- Vintage Rail Middle- Hot rail
3 20%
Voters: 15.
Ok, everytime I ask for help I just get opinions about everything and no answers. Please help me decide with this poll

I have a MIM HSS fender strat. It has a Duncan JB humbucker in the bridge and stock single coils. I want to change the stock single coils to get a wider range of possible, yet great sounds. Which should i get and how should they be arranged?

And to all of you that think im ruining strat versatality, Im getting another one to upgrade to the best Fender pickups.

Thanks!
we´ll need to know what music you play!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Everything! I especially like playing stuff like Coheed and Cambria, RHCP, Metallica, GNR.
I think ill do cool rail on the neck on hot rail on the middle. I still want more opinions please
i personally hate rails in general.

why don't u like real single coils? i don't think rails would make it that much more versatile.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
i personally hate rails in general.

why don't u like real single coils? i don't think rails would make it that much more versatile.

I understand what you are saying, but Ive decided to trade something with a friend for a MIM SSS strat, Which ill put awesome single coils in. This way ill have two guitars that cover all bases. Thats what im looking for
there is more votes to HR-neck CR- mid now.

Can someone explain why? Thanks!
Well if nobody explains i guess it wont hurt anything but my wallet to try out
If you want humbuckers then get real humbuckers. If you want single tone then get real singles. Don't waist your time with the single coil sized humbuckers. None of them are any good.
Not taking any online orders.