Dear Pit,

I have a project for school in which I am supposed to get different people opinion on what freedom means to them. I figured this is as good of place as any to get answers.

So, What does freedom mean to you?

I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK THIS PROJECT SUCKS OR IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN FREEDOM - I STILL HAVE TO DO THE PROJECT. IF YOU ARN'T POSTING SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP ME, DON'T POST
Last edited by voodoochilli499 at Feb 3, 2008,
What a cliche project. Freedom to me means that I don't have to waste my time on bull**** projects meant to brainwash patriotism into the youth of our country.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
Freedom is being in control of you own life. You have the right to do whatever makes you happy without hurting other people because they have the right to be happy too. Freedom also comes with huge responsibility. It is up to you to make your life what you want it to be.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by enmusicerartgy
What a cliche project. Freedom to me means that I don't have to waste my time on bull**** projects meant to brainwash patriotism into the youth of our country.

Amen.

Freedom is being completely unbound and capable of doing anything I desire. Something I'll never have, simply because it's not possible.
play the song Freedom by Jimi Hendrix while you talk

Freedom is complete control of what you want. No strings attached.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I think Hendrix said it best....

Freedom; That's what I need-um.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by enmusicerartgy

So patriotism is bad? Is it bad to instill the importance of supporting an organization (the government) that lets you do whatever the hell you want (within reason) ?

The government (well, the U.S. government anyway) can be a bit frustrating at times, but think about this: they're okay with what you just posted.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Don't do the project, say I have the freedom to not do it. You'll pass.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter