So yea I'm having my first superbowl aprty (never been to one either o.0). My place is gonna be packed. Im read though.. plenty of food, some kick ass decorations, got the xbox 360 ready in the other room. So since im new to this I've got some questions =D

1. What pre game music should I have when the guests come in? I'm thinking Welcome to the Jungle, Enter Sandman, We will rock you.. what else? Nothing too heavy.

2. What exactly does everybody do at the party? <_<... I mean of course we watch the game and eat and gamble, but as a host how should I entertain my people.. especially those that might choose to go play some xbox in the other room or something.

And yea... just general tips to make a kick ass party =]
Beer, chili, nachos. Everything else is unnecessary.

If people are coming to play xbox tell them to stay home.
haha. my parents are having a superbowl party. We own a pool table so we'll probably be playing that before/during the game, and of course: we'll eat lots of food! not sure how to help... just try and have a good time, i guess. everyone will like the xbox 360, hopefully.
Man I leaving to a party in about 2 hours, hope it is sick! Football, Xbox, food, drinks of the alcoholic variety, and hookahs, what could be better?
Quote by highway62
party sounds lame!!!!!

Dude, shut up.

So far, your party sounds good. Normally, the guests will make themselves at home, enjoy the food, and watch some good ol' football. Just make sure to check up on your guests every now and then to see if they need anything, and when all the food is ready for them to eat, announce it. Just make yourself seem in charge and keep your guests busy (the game will probably do this for you) and you should be fine.
we usually play poker and watch the game. i suck at poker. i usually just watch the game.
#DTWD
play da music through your sond system with a dvd player which you probably have...but before the game just put on the pregame show
at primusfan

just try and have a good time, but don't forget about the guests.
Heres my playlist so far

ACDC - Hells Bells
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Black Sabbath - Crazy Train
ACDC - Thunderstruck
ACDC- TNT
Guns N Roses - welcome to the jungle
Fort Minor - remember the name
Queen - we will rock you
Metallica - Fuel
Trapt - Headstrong

And the grand finale to celebrate when the giants win... Queen - We are the champions.

What should I add? Ahh
Last edited by Supafly1824 at Feb 3, 2008,
I just went through my itunes and does were the only things that seemed acceptable <___<
Quote by Supafly1824
Heres my playlist so far

ACDC - Hells Bells
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Black Sabbath - Crazy Train
ACDC - Thunderstruck
ACDC- TNT
Guns N Roses - welcome to the jungle
Fort Minor - remember the name
Queen - we will rock you

And the grand finale to celebrate when the giants win... Queen - We are the champions.

What should I add? Ahh

Go Giants! Woo!

Decorate the whole room blue and white. Then anyone who likes the Pats have to uhh.....go buy more beers or something.
just make sure theres a lot of food and drinks and let the people do what they want.

edit: make sure you have rap music. You may not be a fan, but rap + party = good, fun party.

one more thing, don't be entirely dissapointed if people don't show up. i'm not saying that won't, but it happens.
Last edited by beethovens dad at Feb 3, 2008,
Here comes the boom - Nelly

BOOOM! Here comes the BOOOM!

Giants FTW!

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
AARGH don't play rap. It may make you seem popular, but SO WHAT.
Play real music and BE PROUD OF IT!!!!
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Quote by firebreath07
AARGH don't play rap. It may make you seem popular, but SO WHAT.
Play real music and BE PROUD OF IT!!!!

... You like Aerosmith. I would shut up. And Classic Rock. They have no artistic credibility over rap artists.