is this White Horse T64RS any good its only £175
anybody played one of these
Specs:

• 60W Half Stack Guitar Amplifier with Two Channels

• Tube Pre-Amplifier section with 1x 12AX7 tube and independent Gain controls on each channel

• Channel One 'Rhythm' Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble, Channel Selector Switch, Red 'Channel On' LED

• Channel Two 'Lead' Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Green 'Channel On' LED

• Spring Reverb with Master Reverb Control

• CD Input Jack 1/4"

• Effects Loop Send and Return Jacks 1/4"

• Foot Switch Input Jack 1/4" for channel switching

• Headphone Output Jack 1/4"

• Closed Back Angled Speaker Cabinet

• 4x 8" Custom Designed Drivers

• Recessed cabinet handles and recessed slots for the amplifier feet

• Includes speaker cable to connect amp head to cabinet and removable casters for cabinet

• Dimensions: 80cm (h) x 62cm (w) x 32cm (d)

Cost is £175.00 inc. VAT

http://www.gear4music.com/White_Horse_60W_Tube_Guitar_Amp_plus4x8_Cabsefv_4.html

it seems cheap
ok thanks
Quote by woody42
is this White Horse T64RS any good its only £175
anybody played one of these
Specs:

• 60W Half Stack Guitar Amplifier with Two Channels

• Tube Pre-Amplifier section with 1x 12AX7 tube and independent Gain controls on each channel

• Channel One 'Rhythm' Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, Treble, Channel Selector Switch, Red 'Channel On' LED

• Channel Two 'Lead' Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Green 'Channel On' LED

• Spring Reverb with Master Reverb Control

• CD Input Jack 1/4"

• Effects Loop Send and Return Jacks 1/4"

• Foot Switch Input Jack 1/4" for channel switching

• Headphone Output Jack 1/4"

• Closed Back Angled Speaker Cabinet

• 4x 8" Custom Designed Drivers

• Recessed cabinet handles and recessed slots for the amplifier feet

• Includes speaker cable to connect amp head to cabinet and removable casters for cabinet

• Dimensions: 80cm (h) x 62cm (w) x 32cm (d)

Cost is £175.00 inc. VAT

http://www.gear4music.com/White_Horse_60W_Tube_Guitar_Amp_plus4x8_Cabsefv_4.html

it seems cheap
ok thanks

It's cheap that's for sure.

I think you should try it out first but you could probably do better in the price range. You don't need a half stack either!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^+1. For that price, you may be able to get a nice tube combo, or a more versatile modeling hybrid, such as a Vox Valvetronix.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Cheap, yes. But does it actually sound any good?

It seems as if all of UG are tube elitists. While I agree that some of the best amps are tubes, it does not mean that solid state sucks. There are solid state amps which sound better than certain tube amps. There are tube amps which sound crap. I think this would be one of them.

It's got one 12AX7 preamp tube. Nothing is said about the power amp. It may well be a hybrid.
Quote by woody42
hey just cos i dont need it does not meen i dont want it

That's all good and what not but a cheap half stack isn't going to sound better than a tube combo of the same price. Usually with the cheaper half stacks, they don't have decent speakers in them so...

Quote by sashki
Cheap, yes. But does it actually sound any good?

It seems as if all of UG are tube elitists. While I agree that some of the best amps are tubes, it does not mean that solid state sucks. There are solid state amps which sound better than certain tube amps. There are tube amps which sound crap. I think this would be one of them.

It's got one 12AX7 preamp tube. Nothing is said about the power amp. It may well be a hybrid.

No one said that solid states suck ITT.

What's your budget? What styles do you play?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
it seems similar to that one stupid hartke halfstack.
I say no. Not just because it's solidstate, but it's a quite cheap solidstate.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
That looks very much like a cheaper knock-off of the Hartke Piggyback Stack...
ohai little sig.
yea....i so totally would not go with something like that, id be rly worried, especially with tubes cause they can be a bit touchy, so you need one that is well put together

*sigh* i want a tube amp and pedals.....
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional