I've recently put together a MAME Cabinet and I'm looking for some kick ass games to put on it.

I've already got my personal favourites and now I'm not sure what to check out. There's so many games out there and it's hard to sort through what's good and what's not.

So what are your favourite arcade games that you spent all of your spare change on when you were younger ?
Tekken and Mortal Kombat.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Guilty Gear for sure
Soul Calibur
Tekken
Time Crisis
Carnevil
DDR I suppose
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
That marvel superheroes fighting game as well.
And street fighter.

I love the old arcade fighting games. I play them where ever I can find them. haha.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
That marvel superheroes fighting game as well.
And street fighter.

I love the old arcade fighting games. I play them where ever I can find them. haha.
Yeah me too. I just got into Fatal Fury and The King Of Fighter games. They really kick ass. The capcom ones like X-men VS Street-Fighter and Marvel Super Heros kick as a lot of ass too.
space invaders, asteroids, defender, street fighter 2 and pac man. Man that'd be awesome
Quote by uhh_me?
galaga.

YES! As soon as I came into this thread, the first arcade game I was going to put was Galaga. I love you...
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Is it capable of light gun games?

If so... Area 51 FTW. I played it tons on the Playstation when I was younger, so now I get chicks in the arcades by finishing the whole thing on one life. Only without getting the chicks.

Also, House of the Dead.

If not, just go for the (not so old) classics like Mortal Kombat and so on.

Also R-Type.
Galaga, Space Invaders, SINI-****ING-STAR, and Pac-man. not the pussy slow version of pac-man, i mean the fast paced one
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Tempest and Asteroids.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Mortal combat.. love that game

snake, pong, pac man, space invaders

House of dead is GOD when you pay for two guns then you use both guns to Raep the zombies.

Area 51 is also really fun.
Quote by uhh_me?
galaga.
q-bert.
burgertime.

Q-bert, ftw!
Last edited by adam561 at Feb 3, 2008,