Alrighty, well I just got this old Hondo 767 Series Special Edition from my girlfriends father and needed to know a few things about it. Since I have only played acoustics I have never had an electric and don't know much about the guts of an electric. The flying V doesn't have guts and is missing well, a lot. Here are some pictures showing the condition of the guitar.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

If someone wouldn't mind giving me a list of parts I need to buy to get this old beaut back to 100% playing condition. O yes, a suggestion for a good place to buy those parts would also be a great thing too.

Thanks a ton ahead of time,
Josh
Pots, plates and a bridge pickup.

EDIT: Maybe a new bridge too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pots, plates and a bridge pickup.

EDIT: Maybe a new bridge too.

What he said.

Also, give it a good polishing/buffing. Maybe a fret dress and a new nut. That should help a lot.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
What he said.

Also, give it a good polishing/buffing. Maybe a fret dress and a new nut. That should help a lot.

That too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
New bridge, new bridge springs & the thing they hook onto (saddle?)
Bridge p/up, wires, pots, a switch selector, and possibly machine heads
Also, it looks like it's made out of plywood. It probably isn't a quality guitar, but given a bit of care and attention.. it can become a good starter.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
If it's old I think it might be worthwhile getting entirely new hardware for everything
Pickups
Pots
Input jack
Bridge/trem
trem screws
machineheads
ohai little sig.
All of those things

And a place where to buy them...

You can order the parts at www.stewmac.com

And the pickups on www.musiciansfriend.com

Good luck with the guitar

EDIT:

Hmm.. i think that if this is your first guitar, maybe you shouldn't do the modifications by yourself, take it to a professional.. you may damage the guitar if you do something wrong
Last edited by Andrusho at Feb 3, 2008,