I put D'addario 9's on my Epi les paul 2 weeks ago, at the same time I put another set of the same strings on my Washburn HB-35. The strings on my les paul are really too sloppy and bendable whereas the strings on my washburn feel great, they are perfect.

What is the cause of this?... I was told I should lower the saddle, I lowered it as far as it can go but the strings are still too loose.

The washburn has been setup recently and the les paul hasn't, so I imagine it's something to do with the setup, but I'd rather not spend £40 at my one and only local shop just to solve this single problem!
just buy some .10's or higher?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Sounds like your two guitars probably have a different sized scale, meaning more tension.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by redneck516
Sounds like your two guitars probably have a different sized scale, meaning more tension.

Ah that would explain it. Thanks!

10's are too tight, there is a big difference!
Quote by Karmaface
10's are too tight, there is a big difference!

Not really...
.9's are too light, I snap them way too often haha.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia