Right, my English coursework is a presentation on something, something in which I present it's for and against. Now this can be anything and, because I'm me, I wanted to do it on something related to guitars. It has to have a for and against argument too, oh and it's in for tomorrow second lesson meaning no time to finish it off in the day, I have to do it in. . .way under 4-5 hours as I have other homework I need to do also.

UG, what should I do my coursework on?
FOR real guitar, and AGAINST Guitar Hero (Yes, 1, 2,3 and why not, let's throw Rock Band in there as well). Haha.

Honestly, that idea is perfect, but if you do it, be prepared to be eaten alive by hordes of angry teenagers who can play "Jordan" on Expert.
Try something specific about the guitar(ex.- pickups, bridge).

Say the advantages ad disadvantages of your topic( in case you choose a Bridge topic, talk about floating and fixed bridges, and use some specific language to sound very professional).

Hope I helped!
OMG LOOK! I'TS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Hobolad
I think instruments are as hard to play as you make them, y'know?

EDIT: Damn, I fail for posting serious.

Thanks, but I also thought of this, as well as other things like techniques and stuff, like Sweepign verses string skipping but most things to do with guitar are opinion based, how do you give a for and against argument if it's down to opinion?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Thanks, but I also thought of this, as well as other things like techniques and stuff, like Sweepign verses string skipping but most things to do with guitar are opinion based, how do you give a for and against argument if it's down to opinion?

You could just describe it, no opinion required.

First do an introdutory text, like if you gonna talk about tecnhiques you can say that sweeping is like playing a chord, but the notes are herad individually or wahetever.

And then you can say: This tecnique is mostly used in metal or something...It is generaly difficult etc.

Or in Pickups example, you can talk about the diferent kinds of pickups, the style of music that they were built to and speak about the various brands and some famous guitarrists that use their models...
OMG LOOK! I'TS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Hobolad
I think instruments are as hard to play as you make them, y'know?

EDIT: Damn, I fail for posting serious.