Hey guys, Im sorry this is in wrong place, but need a v. quick answer.

Im getting an adapter from guitar lead to pc jack so i can record guitar. I havent seen the adapter yet, but how do i set it up?

Is it 1) into amp, headphone lead out and into adatper -> pc?

or 2) guitar -> adapter -> pc?

Im guessing its 1...

also, which jack does it go into? the commentating mic jack or singing mic jack? or other?

thanks guys

quick answer would be great
You can do either. For number 2 though you're going to need something like guitar rig 3 (check torrent sites for it). You can plug into either jack aslong as the software you're using knows which one it's recording from
ok i dont have the commentator jack and my headset works faintly in my singing jack...il get guitar rig 3 too, but will be doing it 1) method for now. Thanks.
Well, I record of to My Effects Pedal.

I have a USB for my Zoom FX,I plug the USB lead into the PC And Pedal. I can record by doing that. Having Headphones as an Output, I can change my by The Control Panel on My Computer,I will see an Option to use "USB" and I can hear audio Being played of WMP or Itunes,And My Bass at the same time. Try that If you have an Effects pedal/Amp with USB.
Last edited by Martin259 at Feb 3, 2008,
Quote by Martin259
Well, I record of to My Effects Pedal.
I have a USB for my Zoom FX,I plug the USB lead into the PC And Pedal. I can record by doing that. Having Headphones as an Output, I can change my sound settings and I will see an Option to use "USB" and I can hear Playback from Audio And My Bass at the same time. Try that If you have an Effects pedal/Amp with USB.
I got no pedal but im getting a fender g dec as my amp tomorow, and am wanting to use the tones off that.