Page 1 of 2
i saw this in another thread and thought itd be good here.

i really like velvet revolver, but dont like how repetitive they can be.
they're a great band, but it seems like theyre songs are all just verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/slash's solo/chorus every time.

so, what do you hate about your favorite bands?
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
I hate it that all of my friends hate Metallica.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
that everyone likes them
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
They're starting to become mainstream when I liked them underground for years
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I hate how the Red Hot Chili Peppers don't play enough old-school songs at their 2006+ concerts.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Slayer.

I don't like that Tom's a hypocrite, on top of not being a very good bassist, and I don't like that there solo's are just random noises.
erm....let's see....

probably that they generally a play a (reasonably) predictable setlist (Muse, that is)

but then what band doesn't?
the chili peppers have moved away from their funk roots and moved to more generic sounding songs.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Slipknot/Mudvayne....the mask/paint gimmick....

The majority of my favorite bands have very untalented bassists.
Quote by Mettliccaa
I hate it that all of my friends hate Metallica.

You'll hate them in due course, too.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Jonjy2
Children of Bodom = fav band...

I hate how they're always drunk when they play live. Therefore the show is never as good as it could be...

But seeing as I haven't been to any of their shows anyways... Wtf...

C'mon man, they're Finnish, and in a kick ass metal band. And drunk. How much more metal can you get? Of course they're drunk
RHCP seems to be growing apart from each other.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by matt bickerton
erm....let's see....

probably that they generally a play a (reasonably) predictable setlist (Muse, that is)

I got Fury. Thats right, Fury
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by matt bickerton
erm....let's see....

*Prepares list*

Hmm... It's hard to say what I hate about a band that changes every two years. And I don't hate that as it brings variety. Okay, I hate Queens of the Stone Age because every time I tell someone who hasn't heard of them that they're my favourite band they assume I'm a homosexual.

True story.
Quote by myself101
I got Fury. Thats right, Fury

So did I. And all of Australia/NZ. I really like how Muse changed their setlists around when they came here.

Okay, I hate that Matt Bellamy can't breathe properly (although this seems to be improving). At times it sounds like he's gasping after an attempted suffocation. I dislike that Muse still uses backing tracks although they have Morgan now. (Just what I heard though, I don't know which tracks they use specifically)

I hate that Evanescence is not a band, but Amy Lee with paid musicians. I really, really hate their backing tracks. At least Muse's are as unintrusive as possible. Please, Evanescence, get some live backup vocals. I hate that Amy prefers ruining her breathing technique over standing still.

Wow, hate is such a strong word. It sounds like I hate these bands, but they're my absolute favourites. I guess because I love them so much, I hate that they're not as good as they could be.
- Everyone likes them and thinks they are the biggest fan ever just if they have a few songs
- They don't make enough hard songs anymore.
- Annoying fangirls/boys.
- The singers voice can sometimes be irritating.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Ez0ph
They're starting to become mainstream when I liked them underground for years

dw man they will never become truly mainsteam.
also they have always been pretty popular, like frances was a hit around the world,
and that was three years ago.
its just now their albums have less long passages of experimetation making them seem more mainstream. but after wax simulacra dies from the radio i think that the buzz will fall way a bit.....i hope.
(btw a assume ur talking about the mars volta here, otherwise i look like a tool)

the main thing i hate about the mars volta, my favourite band, is that sometimes it seems they dont value their fans as much as they should. and assume that all their fans wish they would keep making their first two albums over and over again. which is something they hate. but yea, sometime they juist seem a bit like, "we make music for us, we dont care about you"
Quote by Freaky_Styley
the chili peppers have moved away from their funk roots and moved to more generic sounding songs.

Not really generic...
Anyways, what I hate with them is the haters.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
RHCP

too popular, don't play enough old stuff, their new stuff is startin' to sound like every other band, overproduced, and forced...

rIp
Quote by frankv
Pearl Jam:

I've seen them live twice (both concerts were amazing) but out of the 24/25 songs they played 16 songs at both concerts. And this is a band that's praised for their mixing up of set lists. I was just unlucky I guess.

Comparitive to most bands, that's a lot of mixing up.
Favorite Band? Rush.

one thing i hate bout them? GEDDYS SINGING

another thing i hate? people thinking im gay because of GEDDYS SINGING

see a relavance? :/ O well
Quote by red157
*Prepares list*

Hmm... It's hard to say what I hate about a band that changes every two years. And I don't hate that as it brings variety. Okay, I hate Queens of the Stone Age because every time I tell someone who hasn't heard of them that they're my favourite band they assume I'm a homosexual.

True story.

that happens to me all the freakin time. qotsa are one of my favorite bands but ive stopped trying to get people into them because of that reason.
Quote by The_Music_Maker
Im wondering what are some good Christain bands?

Quote by koikomoru
Isn't that an oxymoron?
I hate nothing about Alter Bridge.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by breadstick
- Everyone likes them and thinks they are the biggest fan ever just if they have a few songs
- They don't make enough hard songs anymore.
- Annoying fangirls/boys.
- The singers voice can sometimes be irritating.

Which band?
Quote by Hultan
Not really generic...
Anyways, what I hate with them is the haters.

Sorry most of us don't want to end up like the quote in my sig...
Glassjaw - although Head Automatica (same singer Daryl Palumbo) is not that bad (especially the more psychedelic stuff), the song Graduation Day makes me cringe in disgust.

'tis life
What I hate about my favorite band A7X (I'm sure their multitudes of haters will appreciate this):

1: They're dvd was gay.
2: Sometimes, the high notes sound really weak on Synsyter Gates guitar (listen to Blinded in Chains from City of Evil, or the solos at the end of All Things will End from Waking the Fallen), and sometimes he plays too many notes in his fills and leads(The City of Evil album had this a lot). It sometimes takes away from the sweet rhythm parts.
* Keep in mind that this doesn't always apply, since the leads and solos in scream, from the new album, all of which are very high pitched, sound very strong and also have a ****load of notes.
3: Zacky Vengeance's emo glasses he wore last time I saw them live, and his lisp.

Kinda hard to believe they are my favortie band isn't it?
Page 1 of 2