How are the two in comparison to one another. Obviously the PW-10 is gonna give you more control because of the pedal, but as far as quality of sound goes and settings and such how is it? i dont really have any nearby music shops that sell boss pedals to try them myself. Im open to any other suggestions as well thanks.

also, im pretty sure on this, cause it makes perfect sense to me, but if say my amp was set to a distortion channel, and say a pedal was running to it, the pedal is gonna come out distorted right? Im pretty new to pedals although ive been playing for 3 years now
get a new amp instead, that should be priority one.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by omarrodrigez
get a new amp instead, that should be priority one.

okay......would you like to elaborate? or explain how that answers my question at all?
Quote by Ekim423
okay......would you like to elaborate? or explain how that answers my question at all?

Because everyone wants their wah to sound good, and that can be achieved by getting a new amp before even considering the wah.

By the way, the two wah's you mentioned suck.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Because everyone wants their wah to sound good, and that can be achieved by getting a new amp before even considering the wah.

By the way, the two wah's you mentioned suck.

ok well that at least helps. thanks. any others then that you'd recommend?
Quote by Ekim423
ok well that at least helps. thanks. any others then that you'd recommend?

Look into Vox wahs?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
The Slash wah is good, not including the built in distortions.

Its true though you need a tube amp to get the most out of your pedals.
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Quote by JWBlack
The Slash wah is good, not including the built in distortions.

Its true though you need a tube amp to get the most out of your pedals.

Yeah, though the Slash is simply a Crybaby 535Q, but 18v with crappy distortion with it. Oh, and a nicer finish.

But yeah, Vox's > dem Crybabies.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
[quote="
Its true though you need a tube amp to get the most out of your pedals.[/QUOTE"]

yeah, makes sense, i guess...if only money grew on trees. tube amps are a little out of my price range. i think it comes down to me being too cheap more than anything though.
Quote by Ekim423
yeah, makes sense, i guess...if only money grew on trees. tube amps are a little out of my price range. i think it comes down to me being too cheap more than anything though.

Maybe selling off the two amps and the Zoom would be able to get you enough for a decent tube amp? You might even have a little left over for the wah, too.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Maybe selling off the two amps and the Zoom would be able to get you enough for a decent tube amp? You might even have a little left over for the wah, too.

its a possibility. unfortunately that zoom pedal has seen its better days (dropped something on it and shattered both foot switches as well as some of the interior lol) but yeah i suppose selling my amps would definately get me going. as of now i think i might start saving. thanks for the influence
Check out the little 5 watters man. The blackhearts are all the rage at the moment.
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Quote by JWBlack
Check out the little 5 watters man. The blackhearts are all the rage at the moment.

yeah thats what i hear.
A blackheart would be great, those amps are killer for the price.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.