November Rain has to be my all time favorite song and I have seen almost every video of this amazing track. In my opinion below is one of the most amazing performances done by GnR. I can’t find the video when they played in Japan which was HOT as hell!

November Rain with Elton John
what the hell is wrong with Slash's distortion?
I would say everybody else was awesome cuz he kinda made some silly mistakes there

1. Stupid Effect
2. Missing Notes
Quote by RocSuperBeast
November Rain has to be my all time favorite song and I have seen almost every video of this amazing track. In my opinion below is one of the most amazing performances done by GnR. I can’t find the video when they played in Japan which was HOT as hell!

November Rain with Elton John

you mean you can't find the one frome Tokyo, Japan in 1992 on the Use Your Illusions Tour? it's on DVD if that's the one you're talking about
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
1:08 WAS AXEL DRINKING FROM THE HOLY GRAIL? :O

amazing performance though!
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by James321
what the hell is wrong with Slash's distortion?
I would say everybody else was awesome cuz he kinda made some silly mistakes there

1. Stupid Effect
2. Missing Notes

sounds like some kind of fuzz.
and in Slash's defense he was probably so far gone on heroin at that time he hardly knew where he was. haha

Was there really any need for Elton to be there? He just seemed bored
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by cerveza
you mean you can't find the one frome Tokyo, Japan in 1992 on the Use Your Illusions Tour? it's on DVD if that's the one you're talking about

Are you talking about the one which has this amazing Piano Solo at the beginning of the song?
Quote by James321
Are you talking about the one which has this amazing Piano Solo at the beginning of the song?

absolutely

80s forum > GNR thread

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...