To put it gently: "It could use some work".

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Here's some constructive criticism. Learn it in rhythm, but at a slower tempo. Gradually increase the tempo after that until you can play it cleanly at full speed. It seems like you have the right idea, but it's going way too slow and it's all out of time and you're missing a lot of notes. I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just letting you know what you can do to perfect the skills you already have.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Sorry, but that wasn't very good. The timing was either off or farther off, you played wrong notes or just left them out completely, and your tone was shrill and piercing.

You do have the general idea, though, so all that stuff is fixable.

v v v holy crap that scared me v v v
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Last edited by sixstringsteve at Feb 3, 2008,
^^ Wtf is that **** ^^ ?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo
To put it gently: "It could use some work".

thats putting it too softly. Dude, I wouldn't post stuff like this. I'm sorry but its horrible, try learning it at full speed before you post it
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
That makes me feel alot better because even when i have a ****ty day ill know i still have alot more skill that people posting these covers. Just slow it down, but i suggest perfecting easier songs first.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Don't worry about the criticism. We've all been through it. Quite frankly, yes, it could use some work, so, I'll just say this. The only way to get better is to admit you suck. If you think you're as good as you can be, you will stop looking for ways to get better. How long have you been playing, anyway?
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
about 1 year. The cover sounded alot better on wave than how it does now.

mettalicca -><-MEGADETH
Last edited by master_ofmetal at Feb 3, 2008,
Not really, Megadeath only really has one good song, and Metallica has at least 3-6 hits PER ALBUM, they're incomparable.
Quote by DSchmitty
Not really, Megadeath only really has one good song, and Metallica has at least 3-6 hits PER ALBUM, they're incomparable.

Obviously you are rather uninformed on Megadeth's catalog.

TS, you don't need to cover difficult songs which are outside your skill range to be considered a good guitarist.
My Gear:
-Schecter C-1 Plus (Vintage Sunburst)
-B-52 AT-212 Tube Combo
-ZW-44 Zakk Wylde Overdrive
-Digitech RP350 Multi-Effects Pedal
-Hamer Slammer Strat Copy
Practise a little more, rhythm is the key! You have to start slow and work you way to tempo. You also need to loosen up a bit and let those vibratos run smoothly.

On a side note, I was seeing a lot of people complaining about your tone. Well, I'm selling a nice Digitech metal master, you might want to look into that. Just a thought...
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by soccerdude3465
Obviously you are rather uninformed on Megadeth's catalog.

My friend listens to their stuff, the symphony one is at best, alright. I think mostly all the solos in their song don't fit right, a lot of the licks feel like "Jump in the Fire" just played differently, what I'm trying to say is every song sounds the same... and wtf lol why does Mustaine always Talk in his songs?
Quote by DSchmitty
My friend listens to their stuff, the symphony one is at best, alright. I think mostly all the solos in their song don't fit right, a lot of the licks feel like "Jump in the Fire" just played differently, what I'm trying to say is every song sounds the same... and wtf lol why does Mustaine always Talk in his songs?

you have no idea what you're talking about, shut up.

the cover m8 was horrible, learn to play in tempo. also, try to play an easier solo like a black sabbath solo or something.
btw, that was the first solo in hangar 18, it's a single solo even though it has those rhythm boxes in it.
Ok im gonna take off my file I think I accidentaly uploaded the wrong track of me playing it anyway