I have a Schecter C1 Classic and I feel like my guitar has the best playability out of any guitar.... well a lot...
Mine costed 700$

I feel like it plays better than a 2000-3000$ Gibby LP Standard, a 2000+ ESP (although this one came pretty close), and the Ibanez's... and those high end expensive guitars

Although its hard to compare the playability to something like a strat since its like a whole different type of guitar....

This is disregarding tone...
Man I think that most people think they have the best guitar in the world. Myself included (yamaha troy van leeuwen signature) It's only natural.
Playability is opinionated a tad. Some might like the Schecter guitar's feel better than Gibbies. Of course it could be mostly owners bias. When I first started out, I had an Epiphone that I thought was better than any guitar out there. If it was, I'd still have it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
well its your guitar if you think its the best in the world then all the better
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Well it does have good playability
but its not as good as some ibanezes
Schecters have painted and thicker necks
ibanez are usually sleek, thin and unpainted
try a jem7v and ull change ur mind
but of course its better than an LP
those feel horrible
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Once you become into half-decent quality guitars, i think that playability comes largely down to preferance. A player becomes far more used to his guitar and so other guitars may seem to have worse playability because it differs to what you are used to.
that guitar is freaking beatiful...i think it is amazing too but you might be biased a little bit. im biased about my bc rich. lol.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by Ez0ph
Well it does have good playability
but its not as good as some ibanezes
Schecters have painted and thicker necks
ibanez are usually sleek, thin and unpainted
try a jem7v and ull change ur mind
but of course its better than an LP
those feel horrible

Perfect example of my 'playability is opinionated' point right here. ^ That, or he's never played a Les Paul and is talking out of his ass. Jay kay!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Feb 3, 2008,
schecters do kick ass
I have an exotic and a c1 classic, and my next guitar will also be a schecter
Gear:
Fernandes Revolver Elite
Schecter C1 Exotic
Schecter C1 Classic
Peavey JSX head
Hartke 4x12 cab
Boss GT-8
BBE 362 Sonic maximizer